Chapter 3- The Big Surprise

(🎵Midnight Sun- Phillip Phillips)

I arrive home, and head to my mom's room.

"Hi mommy, so what's happening with dinner tonight?"

"Well, I'll tell you we're going to Benihana, and Olivia is coming, your dad, your sister and so are some special guests which you'll see when we get there. Look really nice!!!" She tells me with a mischievous wink.

Confused, I show my mom my new purchases and go to get ready.

I choose a blue and white polka dotted cropped blouse, a white pencil skirt, and blue heels. I do pretty heavy makeup. I have to admit... I look good! I grab my white purse and head out the door with my mom.

At Benihana, I go to the bathroom to check on my makeup and hair.

I come out to see something super surprising: my agent, Summer, my family, Robert Kirkman... AND THE WHOLE CAST OF THE WALKING DEAD!!! Including Chandler Riggs! I fan girl inside and hope to god that I look cool on the outside. I don't want them to see me as a fan, I want them to see me as a fellow actress.

"Hello! I'm Jenna!" I say, shaking hands with the whole cast.

"What- What's happening?" I say with a giggle.

"We'll tell you over dinner." My agent Summer says.

We all sit at a big table, I sit next to my big sister Clara, who lives in San Diego with my dad and is in college. I look to my left and Chandler Riggs pulls out the chair next to me and asks "Mind if I sit here?" And I respond "yeah, of course, sit!" I turn to Clara and we exchange looks basically saying "OMFG!" Clara knows that Chandler is my Celebrity crush.

"I just wanted to say, you're amazing on Breaking Bad. I'm a huge fan of yours." Chandler says to me with a smile that made me want to melt on the floor.

"A big fan of mine? That's an honor, thank you! I'm a huge fan of you, and everyone here. You're all incredibly talented." I say cooly- I think.

Dinner was served and Robert Kirkman says, "So Jenna ... You're probably wondering what the heck we are all doing here and why you're sitting at dinner with the cast of TWD... Jenna, we want you as a recurring character on The Walking Dead. Your audition is the day after tomorrow."

I basically fall onto chandler.

"Wha- me.. On the walking dead... As a recurring character? No way! Thank you so much, all of you, I can't wait!" I exclaim, bouncing in my chair like a two year old.

All the adults talk about politics and what not, so chandler and I make small talk about our favorite things.

"Character on a tv show?" He asks.

"Duh, Carl!" I say, touching him casually on the shoulder.

"You. On Breaking Bad. " He says with a smile.

My jaw literally drops.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

Our eyes remain locked for a few seconds, and he clears his throat and takes a bite of food.

"So... Do you want to go to- no never mind." He says turning red.

"Go to what?" I ask.

"A movie tomorrow?"

I smile and his eyes light up.

"Of course! How could I say no?"

"I'll pick you up at... 5:30 tomorrow?"
He asks.

Remembering he can drive, I say, "I'll text you my address. It's a date!"

I exchange numbers with the whole cast and crew, and secretly save my contact for chandler as 'Chandler Riggs<3'

I get home and get in bed, not being able to wait for tomorrow.