Chapter 7- The Park

(🎵Home-Phillip Phillips)

Chandler is a good driver. He doesn't go too fast and is super aware.

We arrive at the park. We get out of the car, he takes my hand and asks me what I want to do.

"Let's just sit and talk. I want to know more about you. Not every date has to be incredible. We can just be together and I'm happy!" I say and nip him on the cheek.

He leans in and presses his soft lips against mine. My heart has this incredible happy feeling that spreads to every inch of my body and I shiver. I open my eyes and gaze into his exquisite blue eyes. They were so bright. He smiles and wraps his arms around my back. I wrap mine around his neck. We kiss again.

"I love you Jenna." He tells me with a smile. "I'm not just saying that. When I hold you and kiss you I get this amazing feeling. You make me happy, Jen. I really love you." He kisses me again.

That just made my day. I shed a tear, & he wipes it away. "What is it?" He asks with that deep voice. He is so manly but gentle at the same time.

"It's just... I've never had anyone say anything that nice to me before. I love you too, Chandler."

We kiss one more time.

We go to the ice cream stand and each get a scoop on a cone. He gets vanilla, I get strawberry. We walk around the park and talk about random things- movies, video games, everything. I really enjoy myself. We sit on a park bench and he asks if I want to go to Bouchonne to get cappuccinos. I say yes, and we head there.

(Change song>🎵Rather Be-Clean Bandit)

Bouchonne is this adorable little bakery in the park with French Macarons, coffee, and really good cappuccinos. We sit there, sip on our drinks and I look around and realize how lucky I am. My dream boyfriend, an amazing family, and the chance to be on The Walking Dead. I look to chandler and giggle. He had a cappuccino mustache. He cracks up and wipes it off. "What, you don't like me with facial hair?" He says through an adorable laugh. I shake my head and my sides hurt from laughing so much. What a wonderful life it is.