Chapter 5- I Think I Love You

(🎵Let Me In- Grouplove)

I wake up and check my Twitter, scroll for a few minutes- nothing interesting.
I lie with my hand on my forehead, wondering what I would do that day. Then I realized I had plans with Chandler. I bolted upright, and did a little squeal, then jumped out of bed and tidied up my room. I went down for breakfast.
"Can you believe it honey? You on your favorite TV show!!!" My mom says as she turns over a pancake. Yum!
"I really can't. Mom thanks so much for moving me here and giving me so much support. I really love you." I say pouring water onto my tea bag (this morning I had tea not coffee).
"I love you too, Jenna. And I'm so proud of you!" She says giving me a hug.
My mom is amazing.
"So I have plans tonight, just wanted to double check that it's ok." I say to my mom.
"Yeah, that's fine. Who with?"
"Chandler." I say with a big sip of tea, and hold my breath because my mom turns around and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Riggs?"
"Riggs."
"A boy?"
"A boy."
She turns back to the pancake pan, and giggles, then sighs.
"My little girl on her first date! You're growing up so-"
"MOM!"
"Sorry, honey."
I hug her and eat my pancakes.
I run upstairs, shower, and get dressed in some jeans and a forever 21 floral blouse. I put my hair in a topknot and put on some light makeup. I text Olivia.
To: Olivia
S.O.S. Date with Chandler tonight. Mall at 1?
________
From: Olivia
Yes! This is the beginning of the next great love story! On my way!
________
I giggle and head to the mall.
After hours of shopping, I finally get the right outfit.
Skinny jeans, a white tube top, a grey tribal cardigan, and some close toed brown clogs.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11200074&.svc=copypaste&id=141132280

I wanted to be casual but not too casual.
I head home, do my makeup, and put my hair in a side fishtail, and grab my Louis Vuitton bag.
I receive a text:
From: Chandler Riggs<3
Hey, Jenna! I'm leaving my house now, what's your favorite kind of flower?
__________
To: Chandler Riggs
Ok, cool! Sunflowers! :) see u soon!
__________
A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs, open the door, and see Chandler standing in a nice shirt and jeans holding a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers.
"Hello, Miss, would you care to join me at the cinema tonight?"
"Of course, I would love to join such a handsome young man." I say and we both giggle.
My mom takes my flowers to put them in some water in my room, and we head out the door, hop in his car, and drive to The Grove mall.
"So what restaurant do you want to go to?" He asks me as we pull into the valet parking lot.
"Anything is fine with me... Maybe The Cheesecake Factory?" I say putting my phone into my handbag.
"Sounds perfect." He says with that white and perfect smile of his.
We get out of the car, and hand in hand walk into the Cheesecake Factory and get a table for two.
He orders the chicken breast and I order the chicken caesar salad and tomato soup.
We eat, and talk about our lives.
"So how did you audition for the Walking Dead?" I ask him after he tells me about his childhood.
(I don't think this is how chandler actually did, idk but just go with it)
"Well, my mom is good friends with Robert Kirkman's wife, and Mrs Kirkman said they were looking for a kid just like me on the show, so I auditioned and they loved me!"
He says with a bite of chicken.
We finish up dinner, share a slice of cheesecake, and both go to the restroom. I use mouthwash and a mint I brought and re-apply my lipstick.
We head to the movie theater and decide to see The Fault in our Stars.
The movie starts, and chandler puts his arm around me. I lean on his shoulder, smelling his delicious cologne... I think it's Abercrombie.
In the movie the love story is adorable, and halfway through it he whispers in my ear, "Jenna, will you be my Hazel Grace?" And I answer "Only if you'll be my Augustus Waters." And our eyes stay locked. We both lean in and kiss.
I then realize... I have no idea how to kiss a boy! I just hold my lips on his, and it was sort of awkward but sweet. We're obviously not gonna be French kissing or anything- ew! :P
When the movie was over, we walk out, his arm around me, and we walk over to the big fountain in the middle of the grove. Wonderful jazz music plays and he asks me if I would like to dance.
He takes my hand and puts his other hand around my back. I put my left hand on his shoulder, and we away back and forth under the stars. I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Chandler?" I whisper.
"Yeah?" He whispers back.
"I think I love you." I say.
"I don't think I love you, I definitely love you." He says back, and we kiss in the moonlight.
He drives me home and I go to bed, dreaming about the wonderful night.