Chapter Thirty-Three

~Sunday 31st March 2013~

"You're shaking, bunny," Eden looked up from rubbing his legs dry with one of the black towels Malcolm kept in his ensuite when he heard his lover's voice, "you've been shaking since you got out of the shower, cold or nervous?" Eden didn't answer, deeming the question a pretty obvious one, going back to drying the rest of his body, "I'll take that as nervous then."

"I can't help it," Eden murmured, pushing his damp curls back out of his face, hating how low they hung when wet. He felt as though he looked like a sodden rodent when got out of the shower, Malcolm looked more like a God with the water droplets cascading down his body, it almost made the boy drool.

"It's OK to be nervous, bunny," Malcolm wandered across the room, searching through one of the top drawers of the dresser and picking out a pair of those skin-tight black boxers that Eden loved on him. Too bad the boy was too consumed by anxiety to fully appreciate it.

"It might be OK to you but I hate it. I don't want to feel like I'm gonna throw up all night," Eden sat heavily on the bed, hanging his head in his hands, trying to count to ten in some wayward attempt to calm himself. He was interrupted when Malcolm knelt in front of him, gripping his chin lightly and tilting his head so their eyes met. He had only made it to six, Malcolm really was a terrible distraction.

"Open," Malcolm commanded, holding another of those little black pouches, immediately making Eden frown sceptically, "it's not chillies, OK?" Malcolm's wry chuckle wasn't very convincing for the boy but he had no other choice than to believe him. He opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue a little and just hoping whatever it was didn't taste vile. It was salty, whatever it was, and not particularly pleasant, but Eden forced it down, immediately met with a warm sensation seeping throughout his body.

"What is it?" Eden was hit with a wave of drowsiness that had him clutching onto Malcolm's shoulders to stay upright, thankfully it only lasted a few seconds. Whatever it was, it was working fast. Eden's nausea disappeared, taking with it the nerves and dark thoughts.

"Just a little mixture I made for Ari a long time ago when he would get nervous about big meetings. He doesn't need it anymore but I keep it on hand," Malcolm smiled warmly, pressing a kiss to Eden's thigh, sending tingles spreading through his body, before starting to rise. Immediately, the boy stopped him, biting his lip as he applied a little pressure to Malcolm's shoulders, having him return to his previous position.

"What are you doing, bunny?" Malcolm rested his hands either side of Eden's thighs, a sly smirk on his lips. Eden laced his fingers into Malcolm's hair, guiding him closer to his semi, a heavy blush on his cheeks. Despite having been together for more than a month, Malcolm had never sucked Eden off. He had eaten him out, fucked him, fingered him, just about everything else, it just seemed to have slipped by them. Not that Eden minded all that much.

"Please," Eden whispered desperately when Malcolm stopped just a few inches from his twitching cock, that smirk looking more and more wicked as the seconds ticked by. Malcolm was an awful tease, and sometimes that was good, right then, Eden just wanted release. He didn't care for foreplay.

"Please, what, bunny? You want me to touch you?" Eden nodded, swallowing hard, his mouth suddenly dry as a bone, "mmm, OK, I'll let you get away with not using your words just this once," Eden gasped quietly when Malcolm trailed a line of feather-light kisses up his inner thigh, probably to ensure that the boy was fully aroused by the time his lips actually reached his member.

Malcolm began at the bottom of Eden's shaft, kissing and licking up it, practically making the boy insane with just those small touches. When he finally reached the head, Eden was panting, catching those bright eyes that glinted with mischief. Malcolm had clearly understood by the boy's desperation that neither of them were in the mood for edging that evening, not that they had the time anyway.