8

4th november, small heath, birmingham

ANNA'S EYES fluttered open as her head ached. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light before she looked around the room. The familiar smell of whiskey and cigarettes blinding her senses. She was definitely in Tommy Shelby's room and didn't have a notion of how she got there.

"Aw fuck", she said as she felt her head ache again as she grabbed it.

She stood up quickly before noticing she was wearing Tommy's button up shirt, she blushed at the thought of her and Tommy and tried to find something to wear on her bottom half. She found a pair of Tommy's thermal trousers that kind of fit as they had an elastic waistband. Her head was full of questions all to do with why was she here, had something happened between her and Tommy and where was Alex? Well one of her questions were answered as she had heard laughter coming from the Shelby kitchen.

"Dad..", Alex laughed causing Anna to smile. She loved the relationship Alex and Tommy had now and she wished he found out sooner.

She made her way into the Shelby kitchen, as she entered she felt self conscious, Finn and John were sitting around the table staring at Anna, while she was in Tommy's clothes.

"I knew it couldn't take to long for Tommy to have you in his bed Anna", John laughed before Tommy smacked the back of his head, causing him to sulk.

"Shut up John", Tommy told him, and then asked Anna, "You alright love?".

"Uh... yeah...", She stops for a minute, "I've got no clothes".

"Oi John go and get Anna some clothes", Tommy told him as John sighed and got up.

"Do this, do that John", John said to himself and Anna chuckled.

"Sit down love, I'll make you some tea.. Alex already got his brekkie didn't ya", Tommy said as he ruffled his hair.

"Alex would you let me chat to you Da' for a second, you and Finn go upstairs please", she asked as the top young boys complied.

"What happened last night", Anna asked Tommy nervously.

"You got full An' so I took you and Alex back to mine as I didn't think you'd want to see Sam yet".

"Did we do...", she tried to get him to understand what she meant without saying it.

"An' I'd never take advantage of you, you were out of your mind! You'd took of your dress and kissed me, but I put you to bed, I slept in the spare room with Alex".

"Ok...", she nodded, "I'm sorry, I ne'er had a drink in a while Tom, thanks for taking care of me", she smiled.

"Of course love", he smiled.

The door to the Shelby house interrupted their heart to heart as they both looked over who entered they assumed it was John back with Anna's clothes, but it was someone they didn't think they'd see ever again.

"Hello Son", Arthur Sr. said as he sat down at the table like he never left the place, Arthur had also came in behind him.

"What the 'ell are you doing here", Tommy angrily said as he went to get up from the table but Anna grabbed his hand and pulled him back down calming him.

"And Anna, Jesus haven't seen you since you left our Tommy, back for money I assume"

This made Anna furious, she left go of Tommy's hand before standing up and hitting Arthur Sr. once punch on the face.

She then left the room and went back up to Tommy's room, she heard him say nearly out of ear shot.

"That's my girl", hearing the smirk he was making before he got up and followed her.

She was looking at her fist that was bleeding as she sat on Tommy's bed.

"Here love, let me", Tommy said as he said beside her and held her knuckle in his.

"You've got some shot love, I think you broke his nose", he laughed.

"He's the one looking for money Tom I swear I don't want any of it", she then quickly said trying to prove that she wasn't a gold digger.

"I know love, but I don't care, I'll spend my last penny on you", he said before softly kissing her. Anna's faces was as red as a tomato.

"I've kissed you thousands of times An'  and I still don't miss how your face turns red and how nervous you are", he admits as he stops the kiss.

"I better go down and get some ice for your hand incase it swells an' I'll walk you home after John comes, I have a meeting later so I want you to meet me later at the garrison at 9", he said before he left the room.

Anna was still to caught up in the kiss, the touch she missed so dearly. She never wanted to leave Tommy again, she loved him, and she wasn't going to lose him again.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! MY PHONE WAS BROKEN FOR 2 WEEKS AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE ON IM SORRY! I SHOULD HAVE 1 MORE UPDATE BEFORE THE WEEK IS UP AS I NEVER UPDATED IN A WHILE! PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT!