EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"Come on! There's much more fun to be had"

      THUNDER AND LIGHTNING CRACKLED DOWN ON the city from Thor's unique abilities, him using one of the tallest New York City building as a lightning rod to tray and take out more of the large Chitauri creatures

In the skies, Tony and Melissa flew around, both trying to elimate the Chitauri that stalked behind them, with Clint's assistance being a major help. Steve and Natasha fought incredibly well on one of New York's bridges as Reyna followed the Hulk, keeping her distance to be safe.

She was genuinely interested in the whole situation regarding Bruce Banner and the Hulk, but seeing how explosive Hulk was in fighting, Reyna was shocked it was still Bruce in a way.

She jumped down from one of the crashed cars, stabbing her sword through one of the Chitauri as Hulk went on a rampage on the other side of the street. The brunette was holding her ground quite well, surpirsing herself as she fought against the aliens.

In the air, Melissa zoomed past, a much larger Chitauri creature stalking behind her. Reyna obviously saw her friend, watching the Chitauri creature crush through the side of more buildings.

"Hulk!" Reyna called out, catching his attention. The Hulk snarled lowly as he snapped his head to look at the brunette.

Reyna could feel her heart beat quick at the deadly stare Hulk gave. She pointed up, her eyes also moving to focus on the creature that flew overhead. A grin spread across his face before he leaped into the air, smashing into the creature and slowly pulling it towards the ground.

Melissa noticed the roaring and glanced back pausing herself in the air. She watched with a small smile before firing her heat vision into the front of the creature. Both attacks slowly forced it to the ground, eventually killing it.

Reyna laughed quietly as Hulk jumped back down, landing on a crashed taxi before hopping up and down. The car gave out under him, it's windows smashing and sending glass into the streets.

"Hey, come on!" Reyna called out, walking past him with a smirk. "There's more fun to be had."

Melissa watched her friend and Hulk, surprised at the fact the much larger creature wasn't in any way hurting Reyna. He followed behind the journalist, never once trying to attack her and only hurting the Chitauri.

She laughed quietly to herself before turning around and flying off into the sky, slamming her fist into a foreign ship before leading another group away from Stark Tower. She spun through the air, glancing back with her heat vision before turning to the front, making sure not to run into any buildings herself.

"Guys, I don't think any of this'll mean a damn thing if we don't shut that damn portal!" Melissa exclaimed, placing a hand on her earpiece as she zoomed up the side of a building and the across the skyline.