Shoto Todoroki As Your Boyfriend

HOW YOU MEET - the recommendation race

Vines shoot from your hands and wrap around the pole, that you were aiming at, tightly. You grip them and leap off of the roof, shooting through the air like a bullet. The finish line is so close... A sudden rush of wind tosses you aside and you barely manage to land on your feet when a giant of a man runs past you, followed by a slimmer boy, whose hair was half white and half red. Shoto Todoroki, son of Endeavor, the second pro hero, you suddenly realize. You sprint forward and pass the finish line third. You frown. It's not bad, but you were understandably aiming for first place.

After Todoroki and the giant finish talking, more like arguing, you approach him. "Hi." You say carefully. It doesn't look like he's really in the mood to talk but you can't help yourself. "You're Shoto Todoroki, right?" You continue and he nods, then turns his back on you and leaves without a word. Rude, you think to yourself.

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

After an intense training with Mr. Aizawa, class 1A heads back to their dorms. Just as you're about to run up to Momo to complain about how hard your teacher was on you, a strong hand grips your shoulder. You turn around and come face to face with Shoto. "Your fighting technique was great." He says as he lets go of you and walks by your side. "Thanks." You smile, "Yours, too. You're so much more powerful, now that you've started using your fire side more." Shoto smiles faintly, which is a rare sight, but a cute one. "Midoriya is to thank for that." He shrugs, "Anyway, I thought you might want a partner to train with." Just as you're about to say that you train with Uraraka, you realize that he just wants to spend time with you. Perhaps it's his way of asking you out? You smile and nod. "Yeah." You say, "Yeah, I'd like that."

THE FIRST DATE

On your first date, Shoto wanted to take you somewhere secluded, where it would be just the two of you. He brought you a bouquet of roses, a third of them red, another white and the last third was green, just like your vines. You didn't even ask where he got the colored roses because you didn't care, the gift was cute. You took a walk through one of Tokyo's most beautiful gardens, which many people didn't know about, and Shoto opened up to you much more, he even told you a bit about his father and how he got the scar.

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

You two are very close and you talk about almost everything in your life. Your class knows you're dating and they ship it, except for Bakugou, understandably, and they think you make a very cute couple. Shoto is very protective of you and he always fights by your side during villain attacks, but it's not like he's the one who has to save you, sometimes you have to rescue him, too. You even met his mother, who was surprisingly nice, and she later told you that she thinks Shoto needs someone like you.

HE GETS JEALOUS

Whenever someone flirts with you, Shoto wraps his arms around your waist from behind and glares at the person until they quickly leave. If they don't get the hint, he'd ignore them and kiss your cheek and if THAT doesn't work, he'd freeze the person and drag you away.

THE FIRST KISS

You're sitting on Shoto's bed, rambling on and on about UA and pro heroes, while he plays around with your hair. "Last class with Aizawa was pretty educational, I think I'm finally learning how to properly form weapons from my vines, that actually look like what I want them to..." You trail off when Shoto puts a finger on your lips and smiles.

"Hey." He says softly, "Be quiet for a moment, okay?" Then, without waiting for an answer, he leans forward and his soft lips meet yours. The kiss is gentle and soon, you're gripping the back of his neck and pressing him closer, while Shoto wraps his strong arms around your waist. You lose track of time...

"Aw!!!" Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto's older sister, exclaims when she sees you two. "I told you she was perfect." She lectures Shoto and when you look back at him, he's as red in the face as his scar. Adorable.