Denki Kaminari As Your Boyfriend

HOW YOU MEET

You're walking to class 1A with Momo Yaoyorozu, your childhood friend, and you've both been talking about what you think your classmates will be like. You both got into UA on recommendations, so you don't even know the quirks of most of the others, except Shoto Todoroki's, who's the son of Endeavor. 

"I think-" Momo begins to say when you step into the noisy classroom, but she's interrupted when a yellow-haired boy accidentally tackles you to the ground. "Agh!" You cry out as you land on your back with the boy on top of you. He jumps up quickly. "I'm sorry about that." He smiles apologetically, and you feel yourself blush. "I'm Denki Kaminari." He introduces himself and you do, too. Then, he turns around and hits a red-haired boy upside the head. "You shouldn't have elbowed me that hard, Kirishima." You hear him say as Momo grabs you by the arm and drags you to a seat, giggling because of the incident while you try to keep your face from getting even redder.

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

"Kaminari! Kaminari!" You call out after a certain yellow-haired individual but he doesn't hear you. For God's sake, is he deaf?! You think to yourself, as you elbow your way through the crowd of students in the hall to get to him. "DENKI!" You finally scream and Kaminari turns around, a surprised look on his face. Finally!

"Were you intentionally ignoring me?" You hiss when you finally get to him. "No!" Denki shakes his head. "I'm sorry, everyone is just so loud, I couldn't hear you." Then, he blushes, like he always does when he talks to you. You take a deep breath and remember what Momo told you when you confessed to her that he's your crush. "He always goes red in the face when he talks to you!" She had said.

"Do you have plans this weekend?" You get straight to the point. "No..." Denki blushes even more. "But I'd love to spend it with you." He adds and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "So would I." You reply and he grins from ear to ear. "I'll text you!" You say and bounce away, leaving him to fend off the chatty students on his own.

THE FIRST DATE

Even though it was you, who asked Denki out, he planned the whole thing. You went to the movie theatre, then took a walk through one of the most beautiful gardens in Tokyo. But you spent a lot of time there, and as night came, you got cold. Denki gave you his black jacket and when you tried to return it to him later, he said he wanted you to keep it to remember him. That was the first time he didn't blush, and instead, he winked and it was you who went completely red in the face.

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Your class knows you're dating and they think you make an adorable couple, and even Mr. Aizawa thinks so. But the only "problem" in your relationship is MINETA. He's extremely jealous of Denki and openly drools all over you, sometimes quite literally, which caused your boyfriend to be protective of you. He doesn't mind when you go out with the girls, but he almost never lets you be alone with Mineta, in fear of him seducing you in some way. But when you try to convince him that you're not interested in the purple-haired pervert, he still wants you only to himself.

HE GETS JEALOUS

Ooh, yes, he gets jealous really easily. When someone flirts with you, he comes up to you from behind and starts biting your ear and kissing you, then picks you up and carries you away, ignoring your protests.

THE FIRST KISS

"And then my electricity engulfed the entire place and at least five of those giant robots dropped..." Denki continues to ramble on and on about how well he handled the entrance exam and never stops to brag. You're sitting on the sofa in his house with your foot up, leaning your elbow on your knee and your head in your palm. Since you got in on recommendations, you didn't have to take the entrance exam, but your boyfriend decides to describe every second of it to you, anyway.

Understandably, he made Midoriya's dramatic interference into something, that wasn't important at all. But you know what really happened.

"And then another robot dropped! I'm pretty sure I got some of the best marks from the entire-"

"DENKI!" You finally scream, jumping up as he jolts in surprise. You smile apologetically. "I'm sorry that I yelled. But seriously, I know that some parts were really overexaggerated." You say, shrugging. "Sorry..." Your boyfriend apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck. You lean in forward, so your faces are almost touching.

"You don't have to pretend in front of me." You say quietly, and bite your lower lip, "I want to be with you because of who you really are, even with your flaws." Denki blushes a little but doesn't say anything. Instead, he wraps his surprisingly strong arms around your waist and pulls you in for a kiss. You return it without thinking and suddenly, it's only the two of you in the world...