IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

MONBEBE FIGHTS BACK
In light of recent events surrounding K-Pop senation MONSTA X and their so called former member Wonho, it was found that there is evidence that all of the rumors made by Jung Da Eun and Han Seo Hee turn out to be false.

During this last week of October, MONSTA X has been faced with many false accusations and rumors that spread like wildfire. Wonho has been accused by Jung Da Eun for taking money and never paying back as well he was accused of illegally using Marijuana in 2013 prior to his debut with MONSTA X through the survival program "NO MERCY".

It is not only Wonho who was hit with such hurtful accusations. Member Minhyuk was accused falsely of turning the Me Too movement into a punchline in March 2019 during a fan meet. Fans began to show their displeasure for Minhyuk and Wonho for apologizing as they have done nothing wrong: it was proven that the video taken of the two in the fan meet was cut purposely to make it seem like they did poke fun.

Member and leader of the group Shownu was again falsely accused of having an affair with a married woman. However this woman he was accused to have had an affair with was his friend. And Shownu himself said that the woman never even told him she was married and that he never knew since he did cut contact with her. Monbebes were once again enraged with the accusations. As again it was found to be false.

Monbebes then began to create hashtags that now trend on social media platforms Instagram and Twitter in order to protect Wonho and the members of MONSTA X. In addition to that, not one but two petitions were created to aid Wonho: The first was for Wonho himself, titled "Keep a Member of MONSTA X" which has hundreds of thousands of signatures since it was created. The second was a petition to put Han Seo Hee into jail for her malicious comments. It was also said that Han Seo Hee may face serious charges and jail time for cyber defamation by law.

As of October 31st 2019 Starship Entertainment released an official statement for Wonho's departure from the group due to the recent events and hate surrounding them. Shortly after Wonho released his letter to the fans. Immediately fans demanded Starship to revoke their statement as they kept digging to find any evidence of the rumors being false.

That is not all though, some fans speculate that since members Shownu and Jooheon will be appearing in a show and it was confirmed to be airing as planned. Quickly, fans realized that since normally Korea never airs any tv shoes that feature celebrities who are involved in a scandal in them that Korea does know that the members of MONSTA X are innocent and have done nothing wrong. It was also wondered by fans if all these scandals that are now suddenly surrounding MONSTA X are being used to deteriorate the public from what is actually happening as MONSTA X are usually very well loved by the public and they were never known to have scandals, so this came as quite a big shock to fans all over the globe.

Monbebe doesn't show any sign of slowing down and stopping their fight, rather they are quickly recruiting fans of other K-pop groups to help them. Fans have even arranged a silent protest in front of Starship entertainment. As well Korean fans began a post it project that security guards in Starship took up to the office for the boys. Fans are even trying to work faster to protect the remaining members as they believe Han Seo Hee and Jung Da Eun may target the rest of the members one by one with their malicious comments.

Some Hashtags that are trending are:
#FightforWonho
#Weloveyouwonho
#원호탈퇴반대
#탈퇴는최산아니다
#몬스타엑스7
#몬스타엑스_응원해
#스타쉽_우리가_답벼을_원해

If you are not a monbebe or K-pop fan, please know that it does not matter as long as you go and support Monbebe in their fight for justice. Just one post can make a difference. Just recently monbebe created a hashtag to help protect the remaining members who have not been slandered with hate, so please also include #WesupportMonstax in your hashtags and please tag both Starship Entertainment and MONSTA X in all of your posts.