Chapter 1

I walked out of school, I saw him just standing there. I ran over and took his hand and walked the rest of the way down the hill. 

"Where were you?" I exclaimed. "It seems like years but it has only been days. I missed you like hell and I didn't know where you went. You could have been abducted or even sold to the circus,why didn't you make contact, you know how worried I can get!" I bluberred. "I couldn't tak-" 

"Don't worry Lily you know I wouldn't do that to you. I would never ever leave you like that. I'm not THAT rude am I?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I wiped my eyes and hugged him back. His hugs were so warm and loving, they were enough to back you forget about the outside world. 

We made our way down to an old vintage type cafe, like the one in Greece the movie. As we walked in, the sweet fragrance of Chai Lattes wafted up my nose. I chose a table near the window and sat down while Jake ordered. 

"I have such a great taste in men." I whispered to myself. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.  He walked over with two Chai's in hand. "Thank you!"  I whispered. 

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" 

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Lily, what is it?!" Jake yelled with uneasiness in his voice.

"I told you not to worry Jake!!!"

"Fine then!" He shouted. "You never tell me anything, even though I've known you for 3 months now."

"I know, I know." I replied.

"NO, you do not understand, I thought you loved me..." He trailed off.

"I do love you!" I cried. "I love you more than anything!"

"Well, you don't seem to show it, do you?!"

"I do sh-"

"Just be quiet will you? Tell you what, we are done!" He yelled and ran out with a tear running down his cheek and his favourite song "Unchained Melody" playing in the background.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I raced around the corner trying to catch up to him. 

"Jake, Jake wait!" I yelled. "Cuddles, listen to me it wasn't meant to come out that way. CUDDLES!" (Cuddles is Jakes nickname). He stopped and turned around with a tired sigh shortly afterwards. 
 "I'm sorry it worked out the way it did." 

He started to turn around and walk the other way.

"No, wait, Jake, stop!" The words poured out of my mouth "Just wait Jake. Listen for one minute, that's all I'm asking for. Please!" 

"No Lily, I-I can't take it anymore ok? NO MORE LILY, NO MORE!" He cried and turned around.

"If you loved me you would listen Jake! I choked back tears as I tryed to compose myself, but he still didn't turn around.

I ran off down the alley way with tears dampening my face, making my mascara run.