Chapter 7-Friends

"Oh, my, gosh. Is he ok?"

"They won't let me in. Family only." I cried.

"Why?! OMG!"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"We have to go in there!" she gasped, "He's your boyfriend!"

"I know."

She turned her head down and gave me that look.

"Why aren't you being consisten about this?! He's the love of your life!" I sighed. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the doors to the hospital.

"Please Steph, you're going overboard."

"What?! I thought you said that you wanted to see him." She seemed mad.

"What I am trying to say is that I just feel like going home, okay?" I mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Ok, if you say so." She sighed "I really felt like some adventure you know." She whispered under her breathe.

I clambered into Stephs car and quickly fell asleep.

FLASHBACK:

"This is such a good hiding spot, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city life." Jake exclaimed.

"The hustle and bustle?! What is that supposed to mean?!" 

"You know, the business of the city life. Here, it is like we have entered a whole new world, and thanks to you this now belongs to you and me.

"I feel happier with you than anyone else. I was in such a dark place, but the moment you came into my life, you lightened it up and I really appreciate that. Thank you."

"Lily I need to tell you something. I've been meaning to say this for a long time now."

I started to feel nervous. Was he breaking up with me?

"I know I've only known you for 3 months now, and we're still young but..."

END OF FLASHBACK:

I woke up with a start and looked around, confused about my surroundings. 

"You okay?" Steph said affectionally.

"Wh-where am I?" I questioned.

"You fell asleep in my car on the way back. I got Nick to carry you up to your room."

"What? How long have I been here?"

"Around and hour. You feeling okay?"

"Yeeesssss" I moaned before I felt an overwhelming tiredness and fell into a deep sleep.