Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I stared at my parents who were looking at me surprised. This only lasted a second until my mother ran to me and crushed me in a bone-crushing hug. I could feel my mother crying into my shoulder as he held me. My father soon joined my mother in hugging me. I also started crying with my mother and hugged back with as much passion as possibly. I don't know how long we hugged for but we were interrupted by daggerheart.

~Time skip~

After we sorted some minor details out in Gringotts my parents decided to take me shopping for new clothes. I had managed to make me wings retracted, me horns and ear disappear and me tail so I looked like a normal person again. I happily agreed to go shopping because wearing Dudley's oversized clothes all the time was causing people to give me suspicious looks. As we continued our way to get clothes I realised that everyone was looking at me. I glared cause in them to look away in fear and held my head high as I walked ignoring them. We made it to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. We entered the shop and my parents surprising dragged me not to the guys section but the girls section. I would ask them later but at the moment I looked for clothes that I liked.

We ended up getting 18 dresses, 25 outfits, two swim suits (girl ones), 12 pair of shoes and a cloak. I also changed after my blocks were removed. My left eye changed to a back to my original green colour with a circle of black on the outside of it, my right eye changed to a darker green colour with the outside of it a black colour. When we finished shopping we payed for my clothes and left. As we were walking I remember that daggerheart told me I would need a new wand so as we nearer Ollivander's I turned to my mother.

"Mother I need a new wand." He looked up at father who sighed and nodded, we entered Ollivander's shop and he greeted me.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mr Snape-Riddle and Hadrian. What can I do for you?" I was shocked by my father chucked and answered.

"My son he needs a new wand."

Ollivander's nodded and instead of going to the pile of shelves filled with boxes and boxes wands he went to a door that lead to another room. We followed him into this room and in the room was wand, solid cores, liquid cores and wands on a bench on the far side of the room, the rest of the room was filled with dusty old boxes. Ollivander lead me to the corner with the wands and turned to me.

"I want you to wave your hand over these wands and the one the you fell a pull to tell me ok?"

I nodded and lifted me right hand to hover over the wands on the table. I felt a pull but not to just one or two wands but three wands. I letter up a black wand, a white wand and a red coloured wand. Ollivander smiled and toke the wands from my hand.

"I should of know. This black wand is made up of Dragon heart sting, black wood and a Piece of dementors cloak. The white one is made up of elder wood, unicorn hair and Phoenix feathers. The red one is made of blood wood, the blood of a dragon and Basilisk venom. Very powerful together, even more powerful then the elder wand might I add." I had my mouth opened while my mother and father chuckled.

"This wand will be ready in about an hour." We thanked Ollivander and left. We ended up shopping for my school supplies seeing as though I had my list and we were in Diagon Alley. After an hour we returned to Ollivander's for my wand. After that we were about to go flop to Riddle Manor when I ran into someone. This girl had dark brown, wavy hair that reached the middle of her back. Her right eye was violet and her left eye was a magenta colour. She was shorter then me and seem familiar.

"Sorry" she apologised. I immediately recognised that voice as Hermione Granger my best friend. I reach out and grabbed her left wrist before she could turn to leave.