Chapter 6

Hades P.O.V.

It had been a few days after I got my letter and it was time for us to leave for Hogwarts. I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed and had a shower, when finished I got changed into a black and white checked shirt that sat on my waist, a creamy white coloured sweater, some stockings, knee high socks and high heeled black sneaker with my hair is a plait.

 I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed and had a shower, when finished I got changed into a black and white checked shirt that sat on my waist, a creamy white coloured sweater, some stockings, knee high socks and high heeled black sneaker with m...

(Again pretend hair is pitch black)

As I finished doing my hair I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Draco wearing a light green hoodie with some black ripped skinny jeans and some black converses. He hair wasn't gelled back today like usual. I giggled and kissed his cheek and going down stairs for breakfast.

"Morning Hades, you look lovely this morning." Mother and father said at the same time (creepy).

"Morning mother, father, Cissy, Uncle Luc, Sirius and Remus" after exchanging greeting we all decided to get to the train a bit later so we could decide what I am going to do.

"So Hades you have two choices: 1. Go to school as Hadrian Salazar Prince Snape-Riddle or 2. Not go to school at all or 3. go to school as Harry Potter."

If I go as Harry Potter I would have to pretend that I am still under Dumbledore's control, not going would cause suspicion but going as myself I could be free and I get to hang out with Dray and his friends. "I want to go as my true self not stay home or follow Dumbledore again." Everyone seem pleased with my answer, Dray kissed my check and hugged me happily. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. I then decided then and there to tell them who I was before so I didn't have to wait till like mid-term and if they didn't like me then I wouldn't have to pretend to be happy and upset my mate until I tell them the truth.