Chapter 9

I might be deleting this story later or redoing some of the chapters so don't be to surprised.

Hadrian's P.O.V (skip to the holiday before fifth year since I have no more ideas for fourth year)

I woke up to Draco kissing me. I giggled letting him know that I was awake. He got off of me and helped me up, I walked over to the closet and pulled out a dress that is black at the top and has green checked patterns in the bottom. I also put on a pair of green laced high heels. I ended up getting Draco to do me hair in a ponytail.

 I ended up getting Draco to do me hair in a ponytail

(Hair is still pitch black

(Hair is still pitch black. I am just to lazy to search up black hair styles 👍🏼)

Draco wore a silk green button up, black skinny jeans with rips in them and some converses. His hair was covering his eyes and started going a bit curly since he hadn't gelled in back in about a month or two now.

The reason why we were dressing up was because we were going to 'kill' Harry Potter and my 'relatives'.

Flashback

We were all sitting in the living room opening gifts and laughing. After that was finished we all just sat down and watched a movie. As the movie came to an end I ask them all to stay, saying I have something important to tell them.

"What's wrong Hades?" Draco asked worriedly. I smiled at how much he cared, how much they all cared.

"I want to tell you guys about what happened when I lived with the Dursley's." Now I could see the understand in their eyes and the waited for me to continue.

"Well for the first three years I was simply ignored and feed baby food but when I turned four they decided I was old enough to do stuff. I was to put away Dudley's toys and do the gardening. At age five I was to clean, I had to clean the house for too to bottom. Including the bathrooms, toilets and even the basement. Around this age they also started to yelled at me, if I missed a toy I would be yelled at and very rarely hit. After about two year of that, I had to make food, breakfast lunch  and dinner. If I messed up I wasn't fed for about a week or two, if I burned it Uncle Vernon would then burn my arms and hands. If the dishes weren't done well Aunt petunia would slap me and Uncle Vernon would put my head upset water until I past out or almost pasted out. If I messed up to garden then I was looked up in the cupboard for a week. Also if anything strange happened I was blamed and locked up. Then around the age of 8-9 the beatings started. I was taken down to the basement and beating with a belt, cut with a knife and I would always have either two new words cut into me chest or I was have broken ribs and other bones from my body. Every summer I would go back would be worse then the one before and on the summer of fourth year I would have died if I had not gotten that letter from Gringotts."

By the end of my speech I had silent tears running down my face and I collapsed in Draco's arms when he went to hug me.

Flashback ended

I sighed finally able to not worry about acting to much like me old self. Sky will also be able to be herself and be with Pansy, Blaise found out that Neville was his mate. The twins have there own shop and now have there own vault seeing as the Weasleys disowned them. Theo and Luna join the group and found out there are mates.

Ron has tried to hurt me, Ginny has tried to seduce me (it was terrible to watch) and Victor Krum and Cedric Diggory tried to raped me when Draco's A's at practice and I was alone in the library. Luckily Cedric  died (sorry to he people who like Cedric) and Krum was badly injured meaning he can't go back to school.

Anyway me and Draco went downstairs and found everyone else ready. Aunt Bella was slightly tapping her foot against the floor with impatience. I reached the bottom and I nodded significantly that we could leave.

When we arrived at Privet Drive memories came back but I ignored them in favour of imagining Dumbledick face when he read the newspaper. We walked down the street to number 4, mother put up silencing spells and father kicked down the door alerting everyone inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE," shouted Uncle Vernon and we entered and shut the now repaired down.

"We are simply here to get revenge for you hurting our son." Petunia was terrified as she had seen mother's face.

"You... your the one who introduced Lily to the freakish world aren't you." Mother smiled and he froze Aunt Petunia in place. Dudley was yo against the walked and Uncle Vernon was on the ground bleeding.

As mine and Draco's parents went to work I turned to Draco smiling. He smiled back and hugged me closer not wanting to let go. After a while everything was done and all that was left was for me to put Harry Potters blood here. When that was finished we went back home, happy now that that was done.

I also sent a letter to a friend hoping she would be able to help get the story out faster. After lunch we were sitting in the living room when my owl came in with the response. I wanted to read it first before I told everyone else, just incase they wouldn't be able to help me. My father didn't like that so he accioed the letter and read it out loud.

"I would love to meet you . Just bring the stuff and meet at the The Three Broomsticks on tomorrow.
- Annonymus Friend"

I could tell by the way the letter was wrote that they think I am cheating. So I quickly rushed to explain so they wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"It's not what you think. I know it sounds like I am cheating but really this person owes me a favour. And if you really do believe me then the person who sent the letter was Rita Skeeter. She can get the story of me being 'dead' before the school year starts." This seemed to calm down their minds since they all nodded and I sighed.

I sent back a reply and we all went to the dinning room for dinner. I had gotten used to eating more food since I was being feed and ate a decent amount of food. I waited to see if I felt like vomiting but after a moment I didn't feel it. I looked up to see Draco happily smiling at me knowing what I was doing.

I finally had a family, friends, godparents and a mate who all love me very much. Moony and Padfoot had to leave as it would then be suspicious if they weren't at home when Dumbledore came over. But at least I got to spend Christmas with them. The twins had finally found their mate, Lee Jordan the commentater at the quidditch games.

After dinner we watched a movie and i started feeling sleepy. About half way through I said I was going to bed and left, about half an hour later Draco came up and we both fell asleep cuddling.