Chapter 8

Hadrian's P.O.V

Draco and I sat and finished our breakfast already both wishing the day would be over. I had a piece of toast and a piece of bacon, Draco saw this and made me eat more and as much i would refuse I ate it and surprisingly didn't feel like throwing it back up.
Pansy was sulking because Sky wasn't sitting here and had to 'hate' her. Blaise looked amused at this but stopped once he noticed Sky glaring at him. Theo was trying not to smile at this and turned to listen to Daphne who was complaining about her times table.

I sighed and turn to look at Draco who was have a chat with Blaise now. He had his hair slicked back again, (and Harry won't admit that it looks hot slicked back out loud) he had his robes folded on top of his books and rolled up the sleeves of his button up shirt. He had skinny jeans (that Harry showed him) and fancy dress shoes. As Hadrian finished eye down Draco he looked up to see that Draco was smirking at him. He looked away as Draco pulled him into his lap whispering into his ear.

"Enjoying yourself there, Hades," he then proceed to kiss his way from behind my ear to my neck and collarbone. I bite down hard on my lip so I didn't make a noise, when my friends saw this see the smirked and instead of helping just watched with amusement in their eyes.

"Draco, please stop we have class soon" I nearly managed to say as he still kissed my neck.

He chuckled " aww alright but only because you asked so nicely." He kissed me cheek and rested his head on my shoulder.

I was happy he was here with me but then Pansy told me it was time for class (no my bootiful moment). I got up from Draco's lap and grabbed my bags, resting it on my shoulder and waited for the rest of my friends. When they were ready I held Draco's hand and walked to DADA together, this year i decided I want to have extra DADA so I couldn't take transfigurations. We entered the classroom and I sat at the back with my friends and Draco. The Gryffindor duo came in and sat surprising near our group.

I sighed, Dumbledick might have asked them to gain my friendship, I mean he was staring at me during dinner the first night back. The DADA teacher came in and introduced himself as Malaster Moody. (I decided not to make him have an entrance) All the Slytherin's know he was Barty Crouch Junior using polyjuice potion.

"Hello everyone, Mr Finnigan please put your chewing gum somewhere that is not under the desk. Now today we will be learning about the unforgivable curses. Mr Malfoy can you tell me one please."

"Crucio, Sir" He then pulled out a jar containing three spiders and pulled one out. When the spider landed on the desk, it barely had anytime before Barty all but yelled out the curse." Crucio". The spider wriggled in pain but it didn't work.

The teacher then stopped the curse and asked the class again, "what is another one, yes Miss Granger."

"Imperio" she sounded like a know-it-all and I smiled knowing how she hated being called that. Barry nodded his head and impreioed the spider the dance, which we all found funny. "You think that's funny huh, well how about I make it drown" the spider was now an inch about the water in a cauldron. "How about is make it fly out the window or kill itself."

By then we all stopped laughing, some kids like Neville were staring with wide eyes. Barty stopped the imperious and moved onto the next curse. "Finally what is the last curse Mr Longbottom?"

"T-The k-k-killing cu-rse S-Sir" poor Neville he must be really scared I thought as Barry spook. "Yes there is only one person who has survived this curse and that person is Harry Potter. Now" he turned to be facing the last spider, "Avada Kedavra."

The spiders life-less body vanished quickly seeing as it was the end of class. "The is all for today and Mr Longbottom please stay behind. I stood up and we left for potions with Hufflepuff.

~Time Skip a couple of weeks~

We all sat in the Great hall waiting for the other schools to arrive. Dumbledick was standing up speaking but I blocked him out until Draco tapped my shoulder say that he was announcing the other school.

"Now please welcome the girls of Beauxbaton." The Great hall doors opened up to reveal girls walking in with butterflies around them, I also noticed that Ron was drooling as were other boys in the great hall. I was confused but Draco whispered in my ear.

"Some of them are veela's and they seem like god to people who aren't in a relationship, have a mate of are attract to girls. So since we are mated, in a relationship and don't like girls they don't affect us."

I nodded and wondered if Draco was a Veela or if someone in his family was but before I could continue me thought Dumbledore interrupted them.

"Now welcome the boys from Durmstrang" this time boys came walking in with caps and two of them blow at there wands making a Dragon that turned into a Phoenix. Then in walked Igor Karkaroff with Victor Krum next to him. The Beauxbaton girls sat at the Ravenclaw table while the Durmstrang boys sat at the Slytherin table, Victor Krum sat in front of me and was creepily staring at me. I glared and turned me attention back to Draco and rested me head on his shoulder.

Victor Krum P.O.V (sneak peak)

I sat down at I believe is called the Slytherin table, when I looked at the person in front of me I couldn't help but stare. He had one eye bright green and the other eye was a beautiful darker green, he had waist length hair that was pitch black and he wore a skirt with a button up shirt. He was the definition of beautiful but he ignored me and turned to the boy next to him. I would have to get rid of him if I want this beauty all to myself.

Sneak peak ended

Hadrian's P.O.V

Victor Krum was staring at me and I didn't like it at all. He seemed to notice me leaning on Dray and glared. Idiot thinks he can steal me form Dray as if. Dray was confused as to what was happening but I smiled at him and rested me head on his shoulder.

All of the Slytherin who were legilimency knew what Krum was thinking and glared at him. He need attempted the speak to us but luckily the Weasley duo came over for an autograph. I rooms this as our chance to leave so when we got up so did every other Slytherin, except the prefects since they had to help lead the Durmstrang kids to our common room.

We visited mother on the way back and had some tea and chatted for a bit. When we arrived at the dorm we went to the fireplace since I was cold from the coldness in the dungeons.

A couple prefects who didn't stay back told us the news. Since Durmstrang boys were here, we had to share our dorms but luckily we don't have to share ours. Thank god, after the announcement me and Dray went to bed peaceful that night.