Outro

Hello, and thank you very much for having read this story until the very end! It's been quite an adventure for me and I'm so happy you decided to follow it this far.

First off, I do want to mention that this is a first draft and that I will be editing it after having given this story some time to rest in my mind. Right now it's still too fresh for me, it's my precious baby and I can't bear to change it too much but in a few weeks, maybe a month, I will have fewer qualms about that. So if you have any suggestions or if anything bothers you, now is the time to talk about them! I'm very happy when I get any sort of critique on my work, so please don't hesitate.

Secondly, there is going to be a second instalment for this series. The bad news is that it won't be centred on Wovyn and Oliver. The good news is that you'll get to meet two brand new protagonists, Eric and Dimor, whose story is already available on my profile under the name "Jewel Monster."

Thirdly and lastly, if you like my work and want to stay informed on what I am up to, I have a Twitter page where I post about the good and the bad of my writing. It's called @ClawsWrites and you can find a link to it on my profile. Drop by if you have any questions, comments or just want to talk, I'd love to meet you guys.

With all that said and done, I bid you a good day/night, and until next time!