✥The One Where Monica Gets a New Roomate ✥

——————————————————————————

Allison sat in Central Perk just dazing for a moment, wondering why her coffee was taking so long.

"There's nothing to tell." Insists Monica, snapping her out of her thoughts. "It's just some guy I work with." A waitress comes by and hands her her decaf coffee which she sets down in favor of listening to the conversation.

"Come on. You're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him." Joey shrugs while sitting backwards in one of the cafe's chairs. Allison quickly leans over from where she's sitting on the arm rest of the couch and playfully pushes him gently.

"So does he have a hump—a hump and a hairpiece?" Chandler spoke up teasingly.

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" Phoebe asks seriously, getting a weird look from Monica. "Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl." She added while looking slightly dejected.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date." Monica said while gesturing wildly. "It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex." She said while trying to explain.

"Sounds like a date to me." Chandler confirms. "How would you kn—no that's too mean, I'm sorry, I can't say that." Allison says trying to tease but rapidly backtracking. Chandler gives her an offended look before shrugging and silently agreeing with her.

——————————————————————————

A few hours later and everyone had moved around but were still lounging about. Allison was sitting next to Phoebe on the ground looking through magazines with her and only half-listening to where the conversation was going.

"So, I'm back in high school." Chandler starts, "I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally...naked." He continues.

Everyone simultaneously starts agreeing and without even knowing what they're agreeing to Allison just nods her head along with them. Meanwhile, she was looking through the magazines to find pictures of her bouquets that she had sent to some celebrities' public wedding anniversary.

"Then I looked down and I realize there is a phone...there." Chandler said huffing.

"Instead of...?" Joey starts but trails off towards the end, not wanting to continue what he was going to say.

"That's right." Chandler said while glaring at Joey slightly. Everyone starts disagreeing and immediately Allison starts shaking her head along with them.

"All of a sudden, the phone, starts to ring." Chandler continues theatrically. Phoebe giggles and Allison looks over to see her doing origami before turning back to her magazine.