✭The One Where Underdog Gets Away✭

——————————————————————————Joey and Allison enter Central Perk hand in hand as Joey talks loudly about the different diseases he could get

Joey and Allison enter Central Perk hand in hand as Joey talks loudly about the different diseases he could get. Ignoring people's stares they walk over to their area to greet their friends.

"Hey, hey." "Hey everyone!" Chandler looks at them for a moment as he says "Hi." Phoebe greets them too before Chandler thinks of his joke, "And this from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup?"

"Yep! I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model." Joey announces proudly. Allison grins while Chandler jokes, "That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman." Allison grins, "You're a pretty woman though," she says thoughtfully.

Joey goofily smiles at her as Phoebe asks, "What we're you modeling for?" "You know those posters for the city free clinic?" Joey asks in return. Monica looks impressed, "Oh wow, so you're gonna be one of those 'healthy, healthy, healthy guys?'"

Phoebe smirks and states, "You know, the asthma guy was really cute." Allison briefly thinks about the asthma guy and shivers. Joey nudges her in mock annoyance causing her to sheepishly smile at him. "Do you know which one you're gonna be?" Chandler asks.

"No, but I hear Lyme disease is open so..." Joey trails off and crosses his fingers. "Good luck man, I hope you get it." Chandler says causing Allison to break into a fit of giggles as Joey thanks him.

Suddenly Ross walks in looking upset, "Well you were right, how can they do this to us? It's Thanksgiving!" Ross says while dramatically picking up his coat to sit down.

"Alright how about this? How about I cook dinner for you at my place?" Monica says trying to be nice. Meanwhile Allison starts to drift from the conversation to pay more attention to Joey's hand that she's been holding.

Comparing it's size to her own hand she realizes how much bigger it is and is suddenly very entertained trying to perfectly line up their hands while Joey tries to drink his coffee.

Joey watches her, amused, trying and failing miserably to hide his goofy smile behind his cup as she finally lines up their hands and makes a small triumphant noise. She finally looks up from what she was doing to see Joey and he watches as a rosy blush spreads across her freckled cheeks.

He absentmindedly answers Monica's question about where he's headed for the holidays before Monica asks where Allison is going. "Oh she's coming with me!" Joey says, suddenly excited at the thought of Allison meeting his parents and all of his sisters.

"Really?" Ross asks skeptically, "Don't you think that's....I dunno, too soon?" Joey immediately starts shaking his head to disagree. "Nah, I know my family will love her and it's just the perfect time ya know?"

Allison starts blushing even harder as she adds, "I'm really nervous and excited at the same time to meet all of his sisters but I hope we all get along." They both look at each other and grin as Ross looks at them doubtfully.