✶The One With The Blackout ✶ Part 1

——————————————————————————Everyone is sitting in Central Perk ready to hear Phoebe sing

Everyone is sitting in Central Perk ready to hear Phoebe sing. No one has mentioned it but Allison is sitting on Joey's lap with his arms around her waist. Peeking out from the collar of her shirt are a couple of suspicious looking bruises.

"Everybody? Shh, sh! Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay!" Rachel announces as Phoebe readies her guitar.

Everyone claps for Phoebe as she's about to start. "Hi. I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about." Phoebe says into the mic.

The gang all nods approvingly. Phoebe strums the guitar once and the lights all go out. "Okay. Thank you very much." She says. Allison startles when the lights go out but Joey holds her onto his lap and pulls her in just a little bit tighter.

——————————————————————————

Later, everyone is back in Monica's apartment with the lights all still out. "Wow, this is so cool you guys! The entire city is blacked out!" Rachel says while looking out the window.

"Mom says it's all of Manhattan. Parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on." Monica says, holding onto the phone that she was just speaking into.

"Wow, you guys, this is big." Rachel exclaims while Monica gets annoyed at her mom over the phone. Ross lights a candle he found behind her in the kitchen.

"Can I borrow the phone? I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma." Phoebe says as she picks up the phone. "Sure." "Wait. What's my number?" Phoebe asks. Monica makes a face and Phoebe explains, "Well, I never call me!"

A couple of seconds later while Phoebe is on the phone with her grandma, Joey and Allison walk in giggling as Joey tries to balance a menorah. Monica and Ross exchange looks as Rachel gestures to Allison's neck.

They both silently gasp as they see the hickeys before Monica speaks loudly, "So....What's going on with you two?" Joey and Allison exchange wide-eyed looks as they both speak at the same time, "Us? Nothing!"

"So you're sure that you aren't in a secret relationship that we aren't supposed to know about?" Rachel asks grinning. "Nope." Joey says confidently. "...Wait. I was supposed to say yes wasn't I?" He asks Allison.

Allison just giggles and rubs her face into Joey's arm before saying, "We might be together..." There's a silent moment of excitement before Joey sheepishly says, "Yeah, yeah we are." He goofily grins and hugs her closer.