❉ The One With The Sonogram At The End ❉

———————————————————————————

Allison sat on the couch, deeply invested in the conversation that her friends were having. "What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica says seriously.

While Allison nods along the boys all scoff. "Yeah, right." Joey says before catching Allison's look and backtracking, "You serious?"

"Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Rachel explains. "It just shows the character of the guy you're kissing. Overeager, soft, moist...." Allison starts to explain but ends with a shiver.

"Absolutely." Monica agrees before Chandler starts, "Yeah, I think for us kissing is pretty much like an opening act, you know? It's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes in." He gestures comically.

Allison shakes her head disappointedly before Ross starts, "Yeah, a-and it's not that we don't like the comedian. It's just that that's...that's not why we bought the ticket." He adds slightly sheepish.

"See, the problem is, though. After the concerts over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again." Chandler says, digging himself a grave.

"You know, I mean we're in the car, fighting traffic. Basically, just trying to stay awake." He says trying to sound rational.

Allison hits him in the chest with the back of her hand gently while giving him a disappointed look.

"Yeah, well. Word of advice—Bring back the comedian otherwise, 'cause next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home listening to that album alone." Rachel comments, glaring at him.

Monica and Allison promptly high-five Rachel. Joey nudges Ross and not-so-discreetly asks, "Are we still talking about sex?"

Ross gives him a quick thumbs-up while Allison softly says, "Yes, sweetie."

———————————————————————————

Later on Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Allison are in Monica's living room watching the t.v. while Monica furiously cleans.

"Oh, I think this is the episode in Three's Company where there some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler jokes.

Phoebe, taking it literally, takes the remote and turns the t.v. off. "Oh, then I've already seen this one."

"Are you through with that?" Monica asks while taking Joey's glass of water from him. "Yeah, sorry. The swallowing slowed me down." Joey says wiping his mouth.