The sitter

Every one went home, except Will. He is staying with them for a few days to get away from his Dipper and Mabel. "Bill!" "Yes Pine tree" "why is the smoke alarm going off?!" "DIPPER HELP! BILL BURNED THE BABY FOOD!". Dipper ran into the kitchen, only to find Bill, Will, and a pile of black mush. "Bill! This is why I cook" "fine" Bill snapped and the baby formula was star quality. "Oh I hope you get sick agian" "I don't! I like my powers!" Dipper laughed and took the baby's bottles and filled them. Walking off he noticed that Will was following him. "Do you need something Will" "no I wanted to help" "oh thanks, you didn't have to" "I just wanted to" they smiled to each other. Dipper handed him a bottle. "That's Mokona's" "ok" he said. Each one picked up a kid and bottle feed it.

In the kicthen Bill was snapping his Fingers making his car keys appear. It was his and Dipper's date night. "Pine tree once your done we need to talk!" "Ok I'm coming". Dipper walked in the  kicthen. "I know, I know" "you know what?" "It's date night!" "Aw so you do know" "I have already sent an email to Mable" "why? Will can handle himself!" "Umm, last time he freaked out when Hazel fell asleep" "good point" "Anyway I told Mabel to help Will". The gave each other a kiss and told Will help was on the way. They got in the car and Bill drove to the dinner.

~at the dinner~

"Good" "what are you 'Gooding'" "the fact you drove to my favorite place" "I know I'm the best" Dipper kissed him on the check. The walked into the restaurant. "And how may I help you?" "Party of two?" "Follow me" they followed the waitress. They sat down at the table. "What you getting Pine tree?" "Steak, you?" "nice, I'm going to get soup!" Dipper rolled his eyes. Soup was Bill's favorite, any soup: tomato, chicken noodle, cheese, or just vegetable. He loves it all. The waitress came back and took their orders, "the steak and a glass of wine" "and you" "The soup and another glass of wine" "be right back with your orders" she walked away. "Wine? Didn't Know you drank that" "I'm savoring what little bit I can get of it until the kids get older" "right you are Pine tree". The waitress came back with their meals, they ate, they talked, they joked, and ten they left.

~back at home~

"Well how much you wanna bet that, shooting star isn't here" "if she isn't you have to stay up tonight and wacth the twins" "deal" Bill's hand lit up in flames and Dipper shook it. They walked inside to find Mable holding Hazel and Will with Mokona, both of them sitting on the couch. "Darn it" bill spat. Dipper laughed "oh hay Dipper!" "Sup Mable" "Me and Will were watching TV" "that's nice" "can I stay for a bit?" "Sure" "sweet!" Bill walked over and talked to Will.

Eventually Mable left. Dipper and Bill looked over at Will "Do you like her?" "NO" (he's speaking the truth) "she's just a friend, and a nice version of mine!" "Hay don't you go home today?" "Ya" "sorry Will, we really wish you could've stayed longer" "well on that note I should probably be going". Will stood up and handed Mokona to bill. Saying their last far wells, Will walked back in to his dimension. "Wait weres Hazel" Bill asked "MABLE! Bill stay here I'm going to go get her" he ran down to the car. He got in and drove to Mable's place. Once their he banged on the door. The door opened to a sleepy eyed Mable "Dipper please take her back" "I don't know maybe you should keep her" "TAKE HER PLEASE" Dipper laughed and took Hazel.