CHRISTMAS!!!

(a year later [ Mokona and Hazel grow faster than other kids] around Christmas time)

"Bill!" "Yes" "where is the beef?" "Right here" bill snapped his fingers. The roast beef appeared on the counter. "Go get the kids please" "ya ok love you too" Bill walked into ten hallway to the twins room. "Hazel, Mokona come on were leaving" "ok daddy" they called. Bill picked them both up when they walked out. Giggling " where's Father?" Hazel asked, "in the food place" bill answered. "BILL!" "And we're going!" He said. Bill put the kids on his back and held them there. "Yes Pine tree?" "We have to go" "did you get the gifts" "yes now get the kids into the car"

~at the Christmas party~

They pulled up to Mable's house were the party was. "Ok we have everything, right" Dipper and Bill looked at each other. Getting out of the car and heading towards the trunk. "Ok bill we have the roast beef" "check" "the gifts" "check" "the kids?" "Check! They're in the car!" "Good". They grabbed the kids and went to knock on the door. "Mable! *knock* we're here with the kids *knock knock*" the door opened to a smiling Mable. She grabbed the kids and closed the door. "Mable we're still here" "FINE". She opened the door  they walked inside. When they went inside they saw: Robbie and Wendy, Ford and Stan, and of course Soos, Melody and their kids. Mable also was there with Pacifica? "Pacifica?" "Oh hay Dipper and..." Bill gave her a death glares. "Bill, my name is Bill" "ya I remember you" Pacifica looked scared. "Bill how about you make sure the kids are playing nice" ",sure Pine tree" Bill walked over to play with the kids, and apparently Soos who was playing with his own kids. "Pacifica how are you doing" "good, but I don't think your boyfriend likes me" "Husband, and he just remembers the store incident" "so do I" they laughed. Mable cam over with eggnog, she handed a glass to Dipper "I see you've found my girlfriend" "oh you to are dating" "yep you're not the only one who's gay, or in my case lesbian" they laughed.

Later, Ford walked over to Dipper, "I'm gonna guess you didn't see the Christmas card" "ya Bill wanted it to be a surprise" Ford handed him a card:

"Why'd he pick that one" "turn it over"

Having fun, in the winter snow

Merry Christmas from the Cipher's

"Wow not as bad as I thought it would be"

~later still at the party~

"Time for everyone's favorite part, PRESENTS" "YAY PRESENTS!" all the kids screamed. Except for Hazel and Mokona, this was their first Christmas, they looked at Bill, he nodded at them. They ran over to the tree. Everyone laughed and grabbed presents laying them down in front of the kid they were meant for. "Ok so first we're going to have Lucas go first, then Hazel, Valery, Emily, Mokona will go last"