chapter 2

I then did this I knew Friday was everywhere so I said.

Peter: f-friday.

Friday: yes Peter.

Peter:I would like if you didn't tell anyone what I'm about to do.

Friday: that depends on what it is.

Peter: well I like to help people so.

I then pulled out a mask.

Friday: I'm not sure.

I then looked up with my best puppy eyes open didn't know if she could see me but.

Friday: if you get caught I'm saying you hacked in to my system.

I then smile and say.

Peter: thank you oh can you open my window for me.

The window then opens.

Peter: thanks Friday.

I then jumped out the window and say.

Peter: free falling!

With the avengers.

Nat's pov

We was supposed to get a call from fury so we waited until the phone rang when it did we heard him say that he wanted Spider-Man to know who and what he is and make him an avenger Friday was supposed to alert us to when he was out.

Friday: Spider-Man has been spotted at Delmars

We all suited up except Bruce we wanted him alive so no code green.

Time skip

Spider-Man's pov

As I was eating my sandwich I heard replusers but I just kept eat cause it's so good I then saw captain America iron Man land by him then I saw black widow Thor Quicksilver and the Scarlett which and vision the others was on another mission.

Ironman: Spider-Man.

Spider-Man:*finished eating* oh sorry about that this place has great sandwiches so what's up.

As I was saying that I was pulling my mask back down over my mouth and I had to remember to try and make my voice a little deeper.

Captain America: look we are here to make you an avenger just come with us.

Spider-Man: yeah no can do I'm just looking out for the little guy also I already said no to mr' Playboy billionaire philanthropist over there and well I really don't think I'd fit in.

*Spider-sense*

I then catch an arrow without looking and here.

Hawkeye: how the hell did he do that!

Spider-Man: don't worry about it birdbrain.

Ironman: look we have to unless we wanna here a yelling pirate so either come quietly or we will have to do this the hard way.

Spider-Man: oh you mean fury right did he finally catch me hacking in to sheld it's been a year since the first time I'm actually surprised that he just now found out.

They all looked at him surprised.

Spider-Man: and with that I'm off.

Just then widow was running at me and cap throw his sheld at me I webbed his sheld and throw it at stark just then widow jumped over me and tried to hit me in the back of my head she missed.

Peter:(sorry)

I then jump over her and webbed her and chucked her at thor he caught her and put her down he then throw lightning at me i thought I could dodge it but he quickly did another one it hit me directly.

Ironman: Thor stop!

Spider-Man: AHHHHH!

I took it i then fell down to my knees.

Ironman: Spider-Man?

Thor: was that to much.

Captain America: is he alive?

I then quickly shot a web at thor covering his eyes and ran and jumped and webbed away in all honesty it didn't hurt much my suit was insulated i just need to surprise them and get away.

I then went back through my window.

Friday: welcome back.

Peter: hey Friday.

As I put my suit away I was just thinking this is to funny and I need to do my homework.

Time skip

Time: 3:07am

As I just got done I went to get something to eat when I got done I saw Bruce walk in and look at me.

Bruce: uhh shouldn't you be in bed.

Peter: naw I just got done with my homework.

Bruce: well maybe I can help you next time what's it about?

Peter: quantum physics and mechanics.

Bruce:*shocked* well if you need help just let me know.

Peter: thanks

I then went back to my room and went to bed.

Time skip.

Time:10:00

As I woke up I looked at my phone and saw it was ten.

Peter: I'm late!

I hurried and and got ready and ran out the door.

Nat's pov

As me and Clint was talking we both heard.

Peter:fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

I was shocked when I heard that.

Peter's pov

As I ran in to the kitchen I saw a pot of coffee and ran to it and chugged it all and went to the door but it was then blocked by Clint.

Clint: whoa there what's your hurry.

Peter: school move now!

Tony: uhh well about that your not going to school today and tomorrow we thought you should get to know this place more and it's Thursday so we thought you could go back Monday.

I then turned around and saw a mad black widow.

Nat: Peter.

Peter: nope!

I then started to run but I was caught by the coller of my shirt I was then sat on to the couch I looked up and saw and.

Nat: Peter.

Peter:*looks away* yesss.

Nat:look at me.

Peter: why I know what you look like.

Nat: Peter.

Peter: *reluctantly looks at her* w-what.

Nat's pov

I looked at him I sighed I didn't want to have to punish him but I had too.

Peter's pov

I looked at her scared not knowing I had my puppy eyes on.

Nat:*looks at him*(how can I punish something so adorable)*grabs him in to a hug) your of the hook this time next time your in trouble.

I reluctantly hugged her back.