chapter 7

A few weeks has passed everyone loved Peter but something was wrong when he would come back from school he was out of it but he would change almost immediately when he entered the common room but no one asked anything but Tony asked him and he said being social with with people is hard and exhausting and that was that but Nat always thought that was to quick answered but left it alone I was now almost summer break one more week.

Nat's pov

As I just finished working out I got a call.

Nat: hello.

Gamora: aw Nat how've you been.

Nat: oh good gamora what about you.

Gamora: well I've been good.

Nat: oh I should've told you sooner but I adopted a kid.

Gamora: yes you should have so details.

Nat: well his name is Peter he's 15 he's very smart can be sassy alot but that's his charm he's also adorable.

Gamora: I think I might just visit just to meet him.

Nat: well he's in school tho but he gets out for summer break this Friday.

Friday: did you want something.

Nat: the day not you Fri.

Gamora: well we will be there at 6 is that fine.

Nat: sure.

They both then hung up.

Nat: well let's hope they get along.

Time skip

Peter's pov

As I was coming up the elevator I was trying to come up with a good explanation of why there's a bruise on my cheek as the elevator door opened I looked down and made a be line for my room but my path was blocked by Clint.

Clint: what's the hurry Bambi.

I pouted at that name.

Peter: I have homework so move.

Just then his face paled.

Clint: who the hell gave you that bruise.

He sounded mad just then I heard.

Nat: what bruise who do I need to kill.

She said that so calm but with so much venom in her voice she then looked at me and walked over to me she put her hand under my chin I closed my eyes she slowly and gently lefted my head she then said.

Nat: tell me who is my target.

Peter: n-no one I f-fell and my face hit the edge of a desk.

Nat:if that was true then you would have a scratch also but that just a bruise I also can make out what looks like knuckles where the worst part is hmm.

I then opened my eyes and she was giving me a look that said I will find out if you don't tell me.

Peter: fine I'll tell you but on one condition you don't kill him.

Nat: I can accept that.

Her and Clint then waited for me to say something.

Peter: his name is flash he been bullying me for a while but today he just got physical it's the first time so I don't know if it'll happen again.

Nat: ok so what I'm hearing is that this is the first time he has hit you.

Peter: yes.

Nat: so how long has he been bullying you.