chapter 9

I was currently watching vines in the med bay mama was watching to see if I took brain damage by.

Natasha: who's your girlfriend.

Peter: mj.

Natasha: what's caps say to everyone when your around.

Peter: language.

Natasha: who's better me or Tony.

I took a minute as she was waiting for my answer I then thought it was a trick question.

Peter: you both are equl.

Natasha: you saw right through it huh.

Peter: of course I'm a genius.

Just then Bruce came in.

Bruce: your good to go there wasn't anything on the test saying you got brain damage.

Peter: sweet what doesn't kill makes me stronger.

Natasha:*sighs*

Peter: and at this rate I'll be stronger then the hulk.

Bruce:*chuckles*

We then left for the common room when we get there I see everyone there.

Tony: I see your alive.

Peter: what's up your butt?

I felt a small smack on the arm and a lot of giggles from mostly Clint I then see my snack on the counter.

Steve: I saved your snack for you.

Rocket: that's a snack.

Peter: yep I'm a growing kid or would that be spider since I'm now her son.

I say that as I pointed to mama.

Peter: I'll think about that when I'm up at 3 am while you all are asleep.

I then went over to my snack.

Natasha: wait your up then?

Pepper: you shouldn't do that it will stunt your growth.

She said that scoldingly.

Peter: like you all can say anything I got to get a drink one night and heard something that sounded like a whale was in your all's room.

And at that pepper was giggling and Clint was all out laughing on the floor.

Pepper: I told you you snore Tony.

Tony: well how was I supposed to know.

Nat: ok we're getting a bit off topic Peter why are you up around then?

Peter: can't sleep.

Nat:*sighs* fine.

Peter: ok.

Just then gamora walked up to me.

Gamora: are you really 15 you look like your more 13 then 15.

I puffed my cheeks out like a child and said.

Peter: I'm 15 why does everyone say I'm 13 it fudging ridiculous.

Steve: at least you didn't say the f word.

Peter: well technically.

Tony: Peter please let it go.

Peter: but I'm not holding anything.

Drax: also sorry for scaring you earlier.

Peter: it's ok I don't care.

Rocket: why do I smell like something was burning.

Peter: (shit)

Nat: what are you talking about?

Rocket: my nose is more sensitive then your all's I can smell like something is burning.

He then looked at me.

Rocket: hey kid do me a favor left your shirt up.

Peter: shouldn't you take me on a date first.

Clint:*snorts*

Nat: Peter just do it.

I do as she says I was wearing a sweater I lefted it up as i do they all see a a burned shirt.

Tony: the hell happened.

Steve: language.

Peter: English.

Wanda:(he's hiding something I just know it but I can't just read his thoughts I could damage his maturing brain.)

Bucky: what happened?

Nat: Peter.

I was looking away from everyone I saw that the floor looked pretty interesting so I looked there I then hear.

Friday: sir Peter was in the lab earlier today and accidentally caught his shirt on fire.

Tony: thanks Fri.

Nat:well Peter.

Peter: well I was working on my robot but.

Tony:*sighs*

Nat:*sighs*

Peter: welp I have homework don't bother me.

I then walked to my room as I do I hear the elevator ding I wanted to see who it was I waited around a corner I then see the Nick fury walk out I then hear.

Nick: avengers why haven't you caught Spider-Man yet.

Gamora: wait what's going on?

Nick: I have been wanting to have Spider-Man on this team for a while now but these idiots and Natasha haven't bright him in yet he then goes to the living room as the avengers follow him they all sit down and Nick just standing there.

Nick: this is what we know so far Spider-Man he has increased strength agility and endurance he can stick to walls but we don't know if it's his suit or just him.

I then walked out from my hiding spot and went over to the fridge I saw Nick raise an eyebrow at me I just put my finger over my mouth and I thought I saw a smirk on him but I thought it was my imagination I then got out a chocolate bar and went over to listen in to there meeting Nick didn't say anything.

Time skip

As I was now over half way through with my candy bar I then hear.

Nick: no wonder you all can't catch Spider-Man you can't even see a teenager right behind you.

They then turned around and saw me.

Peter: sup.

Nat: Peter how long have you've been there?

Peter: Friday.

Friday: 47 minutes and 37 seconds.

Nick: I'm honestly gonna give you probs kid you managed to sneak in here get a chocolate bar from the fridge and while looking like it's not the end of the world I thought agent Romanoff would have been able to know you was there.

Nat: I'm honestly surprised myself.

Peter: well what do you expect I am your son.

I say that ever so teasingly.

Nick: wait son?

Nat: oh did I forget to mention this is my son pop Peter Parker.

I see that he puts the pieces together.

Nick: hmm well you may have a future with shelf if you can sneak by the avengers.

Peter:*snorts* I do t think I could I have a protective mama spider on my heels as it is enough.

I could see him look at my mom I then see what I saw before but I thought I imagined it a smile I very small one but still a smile.