chapter 10

Nick: well since your here what do you think of Spider-Man.

Peter: I think he's a pretty good guy he takes out the smaller baddies that the avengers don't want to plus he took out the sinister six by himself which I bet is one of the hardest things he ever did.

Nick: I agree with you on that.

Bucky: sinister six?

Nick: stark.

Tony: Friday.

Just then a board came down from the ceiling as image's was on it Nick points to the left corner first.

Nick: the rhino also known as aleksei sytsevich the rhino is on par with strength as the hulk but a little smarter.

He then pointed to another picture.

Nick: the scorpion he himself doesn't have any real powers except in the suit it's his DNA only he or someone in his family can use it when he has it on he has increased strength agility and endurance not to mention that stinger it has it has a poison in it.

He pointed out another picture.

Nick: electro also known as max Dillon his suit gives him electrical powers to control electric around him and to use it as his advantage.

He pointed to yet another picture.

Nick: the vulture also known as Adrian toomes a 76 year old he's very agile in his old age to say the least the wings on his back along with his suit give him the ability to fly.

He pointed to another one.

Nick: Mr: negative also known as Martin li he uses this stuff that looks like a negative photo it's very powerful but it takes a toll on him we are still trying to get all the information on him.

He pointed to the last on.

Nick: this is the most dangerous one of all doctor octopus or as Spider-Man calls him doc oct also know as Dr'otto octavius he is the leader of the group also the brains of them he has these arm like tentacles that he uses.

Everyone was so surprised to look at what Spider-Man did.

Bucky: you to say that Spider-Man took out a group that could have stood up to the avengers.

Nick: correct this is why we need Spider-Man on the team.

He then looked at me.

Nick: how about little Romanoff over there you got any ideas.

Mom was about to say something but I beat her to it.

Peter: why not fight him one on one see who he's weakest against that would be my suggestion.

Nick: hmm I like that.

Steve: the last time we went up against him we lost.

Peter: I'm guessing he was fighting for his life that's why.

Nick: what do you mean?

Peter: I mean if I was to fight the avengers I would have to fight to live I mean if he's human then I'm guessing he gave it his all but if you get him one on one then you might be able to see what he can do best and what he's bad at that's just my opinion though.

Nat: that my kid for ya.

Nick: then you have it from now on one on one until we have enough to evaluate him enough to make a plan to capture him he still may be a treat but he wants to seem a hero to the public.

I understand where he's coming from so I don't take any offense of it so I then asked.

Peter: can I go visit a friend?