chapter 11

As I put on my mask i run up a building as I hopped up on to it I saw someone far away but I know who they was I was excited I haven't seen them in at least a year.

Spider-Man: venom.

Last I saw of Eddie he he said he had to go after the rest of the people that killed a bunch of people venom likes me which surprised Eddie they also know my identity he said he was going to adopt me when he got back but it's a little late for that but I'm glad he's back he's in his mid twenty's he see's me as a little brother I slowly crawled from building to building as I finally got to the one he was at I thought I'd you with my pray a little I was at the edge I saw venom knee someone was here with him he couldn't see them I shot a air conditioner at the corner of the roof he was about to go over there but I shot his head he then ran over to the edge I was at but I all ready on the other side by the time he got there I do the same thing to him about 5 more times until I hear.

Venom: where are you we shall feast on you!

I knew once he didn't know it was me then used my new voice changer make my voice deeper as I say.

Spider-Man: parasite.

He heard me he jumped towards where I was at I was already on another side I then got up on the roof as I say turning my voice changer off.

Spider-Man: sup v.

He turns around ready to kill til he saw me.

Venom: Peter?

Peter: the one and only.

I do a slight bow i heard him come up to me I then feel a hand on my head.

Venom: brother.

Spider-Man: sister.

I could literally see a tic mark on his forehead as I see him shirk in to Eddie.

Eddie: you little sneak that was you that did the stuff with the webs and called venom a parasite.

I then see a venom grow a head and say.

Venom: ah yes fuck you for that.

Spider-Man: you wish.

Eddie: hey um listen I heard about what you did with the sinister 6.

Spider-Man:*whistles in innocence*

Eddie: how could you be so stupid!

Peter: the city needed me!

Eddie: you could have let the avengers do it.

Peter: the avengers was in some kind of vacation.

Eddie: shit really?

Peter: well yeah.

Eddie: what If they get out?

Peter: they are stuck in the raft they should be able to keep them there this time I hope.

At the raft.

Guard: lights out Otto!

Otto looked in to his book he was reading as I note was slid under the door he quickly picked it up and it read.

In one week we make our move we escape and then we take Spider-Man down.

Otto:(Spider-Man you will pay for putting us in here.)

Author: Otto doesn't know who Spider-Man is.

Back with Spider-Man.

Eddie: Pete just promise me you'll stay out of trouble.

Spider-Man: have you met me I'm literally a walking trouble maker.

I see venom make a head.

Venom: it's true.

Eddie:*sigh* I know just try to take it easy.

Spider-Man: no promises.

I then swing away.

Time skip morning

As I get up I went over to my desk and took out my web shooter's.

Time skip.

I finally got them to be able to shoot farther and I was able to have them shoot 10 web's before it needs to be recharged I then get out everything away as I got out for breakfast as I do I hear.

Friday: Peter the avengers have go to an urgent meeting your mother told me to tell you to behave and to not drink all the red bull this time also that they will be back around 8.

I looked at the clock it was 9 in the morning I then made breakfast.

Time skip

As I was on the couch watching TV finishing up breakfast I see.

News reporter: this just in police have finally made a move on Fisk but they are held down at the moment there is currently a shoot out with fisk's people and the police.

I jolted up and ran to get my suit on.

Peter: if I'm not back when they are tell them I'm changing the world.

Friday: they won't understand that.

I could hear the amused tone in her voice.

Peter: exactly.

I then put my upgraded web shooter's and mask I loved this new suit I then jump out my window.