chapter 4

Nat's pov

As we left the tower I felt bad for leaving my new son home alone I could also see Tony a little mad for the same reason.

Time skip 5 minutes

Friday: Nick fury is calling shall I put him through.

Tony: yes.

Nick: stark  I was gonna have a meeting on Spider-Man but considering he's swinging through Manhattan going after a bank robber I want you to go and recruit him fury out.

He then hung up.

Peter's pov

As I was finishing up my report with a few police officers that I was somewhat familiar with they thanked me for my help and I was off I then heard someone yell.

Hotdog vender: hey spidy!

Jumped off my web.

Spider-Man: sup.

Hotdog vender: thx again for what you did a while back I thought those pucks would kill me how bout a dog on the house.

Spider-Man: sure thx.

Steve's pov

We watched him for about five minutes he really looked out for the little guy I like it it reminds me of before I was captain America.

Bucky:(reminds me of my buddy.)

Spider-Man's pov

As I swong off I saw the quin jet hover above be the went down and I saw Steve.

Captain America: hey can we talk.

Spider-Man: sure.

I then stopped at a roof top they landed and came out.

Tony: Spider-Man I would like if you were to hear us out this time.

Spider-Man: sure but tell blondy over there to watch it with the lightening.

Thor: I do apologise for it was a bit to far.

Spider-Man: apologie excepted.

Captain America:*puts sheld down* ok so here's what fury wants he wants to know who and what you are and wants us to make you an avenger.

Spider-Man: I'm actually flattered that you would want me to be one but sadly I'm looking out for the little guy but I wouldn't mind helping out now and then.

Captain America: here's what I think me and them can at least agree on you've proven to us plenty of times that you can handle certain situations that we can't I understand that you don't want to expose your identity and I do respect that but fury doesn't I'm willing to try to keep him from bothering you if you can tell us a little about yourself.

Spider-Man: sounds fair ok let's see where to start hmm well.

Clint: does your suit make you climb up walls.

Spider-Man: oh no that's all me I can do it with or without the suit oh here's an idea how about you all just ask me what you want to know.

Ironman: ok  then who are you.

Spider-Man: I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Clint: well you did ask.

Black widow: where are you from.

Spider-Man: queens.

Thor: are you human.

Spider-Man: yes.

Captain America: how did you get your powers.

Spider-Man: I got bit by a radioactive spider and 3 days of being sick later I find out I have powers.

Tony: how was it when you first learned about your powers.

Spider-Man: not good after those 3 days of being sick I woke up stuck to the the ceiling and how I got up there I still a mystery.

Bucky:how did you get down.

Spider-Man: well let's just say a friend came over that day and help with butter and oil to say the least  it took a while before I could do anything.

Captain America: look I really appreciate you doing this.

Spider-Man: don't worry about.

Captain America: I won't be able to keep fury at Bay for long I can give him a message from you if you'd like.

Spider-Man: sounds great oh also tell him his security is very easily hackable.

And with that I swong off.

Time skip

As I got back to the tower I went to my room took my suit off and fell on my bed.