Q&A

A lot of people have questions regarding this story! While I answer a lot of the comments with answers I wanted to know exactly what you guys want to know the answer to. Bruises ended last year and I really like explaining the twisted relationships in this story.

Please submit your questions in the comments below on this chapter! I want to answer them all as soon as possible so be quick!

Again, thank you all for reading Bruises. It's the first story I wrote that became pretty popular here on Wattpad.

I do have other stories going on, including

• Run Baby Run (tag, you're it sequel)
RBR is currently on hold but I'm hoping to add to it soon. I know where I want this story to go but I don't know how to get there.

• sister, sister
This story is a newer one. I won't give everything away but it will be a twisty ride. New chapters are published every Friday/Saturday.

• Sins of The Father
This story is very similar to bruises on the surface level concept. It's very interesting to write.

• katherine
A short story that's in the works about Veronica and JD's daughter, Katherine. She wants to learn about her father and comes across her mother's old diary. She learns more than she bargained for.