Chapter 1

Candy's pov:
I run into my room as I tried to escape my parents, as they were infected. I locked my door as tears began to spring to my eyes. 'If I lock them in the house maybe they can find a cure and fix them' I thought trying to calm down.

I put on an outfit and got a bag to start putting outfits and my little things in and quickly put my piercings in.
Outfit:

Piercings:

Piercings:

I quickly packed my bag and made sure to get Fifi, my favourite Paci, my collar, hair ties and a brush, my tablet and earphones then I hurried to get periwinkle out of her little cage thingy, I don't know what it's called but eh

I pout as I hear my parents banging on the door so I gently put periwinkle in the middle of my clothes making sure it is nest like.

I then gently grab Cupid and give him a kiss be for putting him in a little pocket for him to make a home like thingy. I don't know I'm not an expert.

Her bag:

I turn to the window and softly lift it up with my cold fingertips

I turn to the window and softly lift it up with my cold fingertips. I turn and whisper in a soft voice "Goodbye mummy and daddy, I love you" then I hop out as I was on the first floor and make a mad dash for the woods.

~Sexy time skip~
I had my earphones in listening to 'Crybaby' by Melanie Martinez. I smile softly and started to hum quietly.

I found a tree that looked comfortable to rest for a little as I've been walking for ages. I sat down and bring my knees to my chest and silently sob.

'Crack', I looked up and started to cry harder as I saw a walker. I started to rock and then hugged my stuffie closer to me. I felt myself slip into my little space as I plead "Pwease swir, I'm sowwy" as I began to hiccup.

All of a sudden an arrow went through the infected head. I squeal and hug my stuffie and bag closer to me as I give comfort to my pets, Periwinkle and Cupid. I squeeze my eyes close and started to mutter the lyrics to 'Dollhouse' as I still have one earbud in.

I hiccuped while rocking and muttering to myself. All of a sudden I feel a hand gently lift my chin. I slowly open my eyes to see a handsome face that I've never seen be for.

I hugged Fifi closer as I look at him as he stared at me. "Hey little one, are you alright?" he said while checking me over for I don't know but I still let him. I slowly not my head as I pout. I gently place my bag down and jump up and wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Thwank wou" I mutter as he chuckles. I then saw a bow sitting on his back.

"Pwetty, baggie?" I said while looking at the bow then looking to my bag and pointing at it.

He grabbed my bag and swung it over his other shoulder then he patted my bum softly then began walking. "Where I gowing" I whisper as I play with the collar of his shirt.

He just patted my bum then said "My camp site with others that survived". I just nodded then placed my head on his shoulder after turning the music off and slowly fell asleep.

Hey guys this is the first Chapter, I hopped you guys liked it, and peace bunnies, stay cute and sexy xx