Chapter 4

(A/n) This chapter is dedicated to rose___x and I want to thank you for giving me the push to continue writing xx

Candy's pov
I woke with my head pounding causing me to whimper and hold my head. I slowly looked around when my headache calmed down as I realised I  don't know where I am. I slowly pulled the sleeping bag off and looked to the zipper.

I remembered what happened last night and my face flushed red as I realised I just called Daryl a man I nearly know daddy. I panicked as I ripped the tent cover open and ran out. Tears threaten to fall as I ran through the woods into a little clearing. I saw an RV and quickly turned around only to run into a very hard and muscular chest.

I was about to fall on my bum while I i tried to reach for something to stop the harsh fall only to feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist and slam me against their chest. Me being me quickly slipped into my little space and hugged the person crying.

The person well man I was hugging cooed in my ear while picking me up. As they picked me up I wrapped by scrawny arms arming their neck as my legs went around the man's waist as I hurried my head into their neck.

I silently started to cry as the rubbed my bum while cooing in my ear. "Shhh it's ok, baby girl your fine" someone whispered in my ear while bouncing me.

I stuck my thumb in my softly, the bouncing pulling me to sleep until I heard someone scream. "CANDY!!". I jumped now wide awake as I whipped my head around to see the source of the noise, only to see Dadd-Daryl yeah Daryl look at me and bolt to me.

I whimpered and made grabby hands to him which he happily grabbed me from the man. "She was having a panic attack and I just calmed her down".

Daryl just grunted as I turned to see the man who was holding me be for. He leaned down to be face to face with me and said "Hey baby girl, my names Shane" while he smiled a small smile.

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek while whispering " I-I'm C-Candy" and smile brightly at him. He just chuckled and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my head towards his head as he gently layed a kiss on the corner of my mouth. I blushed at this action and hurried my head in Daryl's neck as he smirked and walked off.

I gently kissed his neck and felt him shiver. I giggled then yawned resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckled while smirking.

"Is my baby tired" he whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my ear causing me to have a raise of goosebumps on my arms and thighs. He just shook his head with a ghost of a smile as he tucked my head into his chest. His warmth consumed me as his heartbeat lulled me to sleep.

"Daddy loves you little one" I heard him mumble but I was to tired to notice and have already fallen asleep.

(A/n) I just want to say thank you for reading my story and thank you again  rose___x xx love you guys stay cute and sexy!!