Chapter 3

Daryl's pov:
I just was shocked when she called me daddy. Like I already knew  that she was a little be cause me and Merle are daddy doms but  I  didn't expect her to call me that already. I already know she would call me daddy one day as she would need a caregiver.

I just shake my head and kiss her forehead while smiling softly. I get up and walk out of the tent thinking about Candy. Gosh she is so innocent, cute and adorable, as he shouldn't be going through this.

I walk over to the camp fire, everyone staring as I plopped myself down. "What?" I ask looking at them with cold eyes and my eyebrow raised.

Carl was the first one to speak,"Who is she?, she is really pretty and colourful and I find that unique".

"Her name is Candy, found her in the woods about ta get attacked by a walker" I replied casually and started to eat.

"Oh that poor thing" Carol replied looking in the distance sadly. I just shrug and  get up deciding I want to play around with periwinkle? I think that's her name. Anyway I just my fingers on my bye and and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Lori asked softly while playing with Carl's hair and pecking her husband's lips.

"Imma get periwinkle cause their is no way in he'll I'm going near Cupid" I state looking at them with my cold eyes but a bored expression on my face. They look at me confused but I just headed of to get periwinkle.

Once I picked periwinkle up, oh wrapped her loosely around my neck  as she hissed in my ear. I just raised my eyebrow at her and head back to camp. When everyone saw Periwwinkle they freaked but I just calmed them down before answering.

"This is one of her pets, Periwinkle, she has another one called Cupid but I ain't touching him" I replied like it was normal.

"Why, is Cupid dangerous?" Sophie asked in a whisper.

"Oh hell naw, he a whole ass tarantula"  I replied watching their faces pale and just smirked and chuckled in amusement.

Sorry the chapters are so short my phone be playing up and plus I'm tired as shit since I wake up early for school and shit but bye bunnies, STAY  CUTE AND SEXY!!! xx