Chapter 5

Candy's pov

I woke up only to have my eyes blurred in tears as the familar feeling of a warm wetness in between my thighs. I continued to cry until I feel someone place me on their lap. I jumped in their lap as I don't remember hearing or seeing anyone I'm the tent but I calmed down as I realised it was only Daryl.

"Awww what's wrong pretty baby" Daryl cooed in my ear, I quickly hid my head in the crook of his neck as I tried to hide my blush from him but I just felt the ickyness in between my thighs causing me to cry again.

"Shhh calm down and tell daddy what's got his pretty baby upset" Daryl said as he rocked me back and forward while playing with my hair causing me to calm down.

"M-me wet" I cried as I buried my head further into his neck. I soon felt my back hit the softness of his sleeping bag as I felt him tug my panties down. I quickly started squirming but that only earned me a harsh slap on my thigh while I whimpered.

"Don't be a bratty baby otherwise I'll have you bent over my lap with ur ass raw under my hand" Daddy warned as he glared at me. I quickly nod as he went back to opening my thighs. I turned my head as I felt him take my panties off and clean me up making me squirm a bit and whimper but every time I squirmed my thigh got slapped.

When Daryl was finished he dressed me in an adorable outfit.

 Then he picked me up and set me on his hip and walked out of the tent and set me down on Shanes lap who was talking to another man in a police officer outfit

Then he picked me up and set me on his hip and walked out of the tent and set me down on Shanes lap who was talking to another man in a police officer outfit. I giggled as Shane pulled me closer while the police man smiled at me and tickled my sides.

Daddy soon crouched next to me and says ain a low voice "Now you better be a good girl and listen to Shane or any other elder here or I'll have you bent over in front of everyone and spanking you".

I whimpered and quickly nodded my head while speaking "I'm good giwl! But daddy where wou gowing?" I whispered the last question as tears started to rim my eyes as thoughts hit me. Has he had enough of me? Am I not pretty enough? Is daddy leaving me?

But that all ended as daddy answered in his rough voice that I've come to love. "No little one, daddy just has to grab his brother and fetch a bag and in a the way grab you some diapers and a new paci and sippy cup as your others are getting old" I just hiccuped and nodded while giving him a kiss sloppy on the cheek as he turned and walked away with Rick towards other men.

Shane soon turned to Me and asked "Would you like to come and catch frogs with me and Carl?"

I just squealed and bounced in his lap but soon stopped as Shane groaned and grabbed my hips and growled in my ear "Baby girl you better stop or I'll end up fucking you out in front of everyone to see hmm" I quickly stopped and pushed my head into his chest as he just chuckled and stood up while placing me on his hip.