Chapter 2

Candy's pov:
"Hey little one, would you mind I put you down cause I gotta hunt and their is a deer right there" I heard the guys husky voice ask. I just realised I don't know his name. I nodded and unwrapped my body from his as he gently place me down rubbing circles on my hips.

I looked at him and asked the one thing on my mind. "What's youw nawme mister?" While smiling showing my pastel blue braces off.

"It's Daryl little one" he chuckled then muttered something under his breath but I didn't hear him. He handed me my bag and kissed me on my forehead before leaving, I blushed and looked at my nails which were still done from be for this started.
Nails:

I took my bag and looked inside to see periwinkle wrapped in a ball sleeping so I checked in Cupid

I took my bag and looked inside to see periwinkle wrapped in a ball sleeping so I checked in Cupid. He was just sitting their so I picked him up and placed a gentle kiss on him. I just held him close waiting for Daryl to come back.

~sexy time skip again~
Soon Daryl came back and said the deer did a runner so we are gonna go after it. When he saw Cupid he freaked asking what the cookies is he. I explained to him that he is my pet with periwinkle who is a snake.

He calmed down after that. "C'mon we have a deer to kill" he announced as he handed me his hand which I took softly in my tiny cold hands. Woah his hands are so big and warm compared to mine.

~Sexy time skip AGAIN~
We found the deer only to see a infected person eating it. It was growling until I saw a group of people running towards it. I whimpered and hurried my head into the back of Daryl as they smashed it head.

"Stay here until I say come out" Daryl told me then walked towards the group. I bought my stuffie Fifi out and snuggled into her.

"Little one you can come out now!" Daryl called out and so when I started walking out, i saw everyone staring at me with awe and adoration? in their eyes. I just hugged Fifi closer to my chest and kept my bag close to me as I stood their awkwardly.

Daryl came over and lift me up causing me to wrap my legs around his stomach and hurry my head in his neck as everyone continued staring. I yelped as I felt him bounce me onto his hip.

He continued to bounce me on his hip while running circles on my waist which calmed my nerves down.

I yawned and arched my back as I tried to stretch which I shouldn't have. My bum got slapped causing me to squeal and look at Daryl and pout as he smirked and pretend nothing happened.

Soon we got to a tent which I assumed was Daryl as he tucked me then kissed  my forehead.

"Goodnight little one" I heard Daryl whisper so I whispered back softly.

"Goodnight daddy" not realizing what I said as I was to sleepy and deep in my head space to notice.