Chapter 1: A Beautiful day

A white female beautiful creature with three tails walked into the area and saw two strange creatures who are standing by the lake. One side is a Fox, and the other is Wolf. She walks close and stops. Then the fox and a Wolf twist their head...

She immediately woke up quickly, sit up from her bed, and breathes heavily from her lungs until she finally relaxed.

She looks around and turns out it was just a dream. She sighs in relief and looks around the room with all the weapons, posters, and scrolls.

'Could this must be stopped and who are they? Do I know them?' She thought to herself.

She opens her window and saw is already dawn. Meaning it's too early for everyone to wake up. She brings a breath in and smiles.'Well, at least things can't go any worst right? Is another day of a noodle shop and some training.' She thought as she walks back in and gets dressed up.

She is a mixture between Fox and Wolf, and her name is Meiying.

After getting dressed up, she walks out of the restaurant and straightens into the woods. Meiying arrived in the wood and began her workout. She starts with Tai chi, She moved her arm like waves, swinging her hip from side to side, and then she began to strike. That the start with her training.

Something about Meiying, She has techniques of the of a Tai chi and Kung fu. She has no idea or might be learning somewhere else. But all she that  she feels in her blood like something make her do it and she did.

After the training, Meiying decides to go back to the restaurant and started out to tidy all the tables and chairs. She also cooks some noodles for her family.

While Meiying is cooking noodles, she heard somebody behind her. She turns her head and found out a goose standing there with a smile on his face. Meiying smile back.

"Good Morning, Dad!" Meiying greeted him."Good Morning to you too, Meiying" Mr. Ping greeted back."Mmm. I see my beautiful flower have become a great noodle chief." Mr. Ping said, making Meiying giggle of his manifestation."Dad...I was making some noodles for you and Po." Meiying said as she grabs a bowl and pour some noodle and give to Mr.Ping.

"Thank you, my dear," Mr. Ping said, as he takes a sip and then...

"Oh.My.Sweet.Noodle." Meiying looks at him, nervously."What is it, Dad?!?Is my noodle taste terrible?" She said, worried.

"Meiying...." Mr. Ping walks up to her and said."This...noodle...taste...WONDERFUL!!!!" Meiying looks at him in confusion.As Ping continues eating his noodle."Oh Meiying, your noodle taste wonderful. I began so proud of you." Mr. Ping gave Meiying a hug.

Meiying sigh in relief and said. "For a second I thought, you might think my noodle is terrible." Mr. Ping pushes away and looks at her. "Now, why would I? Your noodle tastes so delicious. What did you add in here?" Ping asked. Meiying smile and said."Well...I add my own secret ingredient." She said with a smirk. Ping looked at her in confusion."What is your secret ingredient?" He asked.

Meiying looks at him and said."The secret ingredient of my noodle soup is...Love." Ping looked at her in questionably look. Meiying giggle."Dad, my noodle was just normal soup with something special in it. So, I provide my own ingredients and make something good. That why my noodle secret ingredient is myself and love." Ping looks at her and then smiles."You'll become a fine chief on this family." He gave him a hug.

"I feel a better father now.I'm so proud." Ping said in high pitch and began cried on Meiying shoulder."Awww dad"

15 minutes later...