Chapter 5: Meeting Shifu and Furious Five

Back at the Jade Palace

The crowd continues to cheer for the Dragon Warrior and Spirit Warrior as the palace pigs bring Po (still in the ruined palanquin) and Meiying still walking beside her brother to the top of the palace stairs and inside the main building.

They drop Po to the ground and push Meiying inside. "Hey!!!" She shouted angrily, and then they quickly exit.

Po gets on his feet and walks toward the door. "Wait, a second!" before Po could say something, The doors close, leaving the siblings alone in the room. "Hello? Uh... I think there's been a slight mistake. Everybody seems to think that I'm, uh..." When Po couldn't finish his word when he slowly turns around and realizes where he is. He moans in pure amazement while Meiying amazed and shocked that she really here in Jade Palace. "Whoa..." Meiying said in amazement. "Yeah, I know. The Sacred Hall of heroes! No way! Look at this place!" Po exclaimed in excitement. Po spots and runs up to it, Meiying follow him.

Po ran to the battle armor that shaped by the rhino "Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage!" Po turns and sees another famous artifact, the green sword. He runs up to it with Meiying. "Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking - OW!" Po reaches to touch the sword, but then he feels sharped and moves away. He shakes his finger and places it on his mouth. Meiying rolls her eyes and shakes her head at her brother idiotic. Then Po drags Meiying and runs up to an apparently empty display. "The Invisible Trident of Destiny!" He looks up and gasps. "I've only seen paintings of that painting..." Po said making Meiying look at the painting but didn't quite understand what Po is talking about. "I don't get what you meant, Po." But that time when she turns and notices Po is not there beside her.

She began to panic, cried his name, and looks around the room quickly and saw her brother joyfully examine other kung fu artifacts... and then Meiying grabs her brother by the shoulder and looks at him. "Po, can you please stop moving around so quickly. I don't want you to break something in here. Also." She grips his shoulder tightly. "Please stop leaving me..." Meiying said to him in worried. "Oh, come on, Meiying. Where more fun than..." He gasped when he spots, which appear to be glowing from the inside. "Nooo! Ohhhh!" He said loudly as Po runs up to it while dragging his sister. "The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army!" he said. Meiying looks at him suspiciously. "Whispering Warriors? Why did they have something that's really unnecessary?" She asked but her brother ignores her question. When Po hesitates before lean closer to the urn and whispering into it. "Hello?"

"Have you finished sight-seeing?"

Po gasp in surprise and Meiying jumped in shock & surprise. "Sorry! I should have come to see you first!" Po said to the urn.

"My patience is wearing thin."

"Oh. Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere." Po said. Meiying began to confuse about how can an urn talk so clearly even it called the 'Whispering Warriors' thingy?

"Do turn around."

"Sure." Po and Meiying did what they told them. They turn and see Shifu. Meiying making dumbfounds on her face. 'Of course. Gosh! I began stupid as my brother' She said in her thought. "Hey, how's it going?" Po turns back to the urn. Making Meiying glance at him in 'Are you serious!?!?'. "Now how do you get five hund- Master Shifu!" Po almost accidentally knocks over the urn, luckily Meiying catches the urn just in time before it breaks.

Po, mortified, looks up at Shifu in nervousness. "Someone... Almost misplaced the urn," he said but Shifu stares at them in silence. Po attempts to pick up the urn from her sister and place it back. However, Po instantly put the urn too far from the display table and broke it. Meiying places her hand on her and sighs with disappointment. "Uh Oh! um... I'm going to fix it. Do you have some glue?..." Po knocks the urn's display table, and it topples on his head. "Ow! Ooh. Splinter." Po complains.