Chapter 4: Tai Lung

Meanwhile, far away in the snowy mountains of Mongolia,

Zeng the palace goose is approaching the fearsome Chor-Gom Prison. A rhino guard watches as Zeng flies past him, tired from the journey. With a cry, he crashes lands on the ground outside the entrance doors, clutching a scroll. In an instant, two rhino guards thrust their spears in his face. "Wait, wait, wait wait! I bring a message!" Zeng said as the guards keep their spears pointed at him "From Master Shifu!" Zeng finish. The rhinos relax slightly. The enormous entrance doors are opened.

Minutes later, Commander Vachir, the warden, is standing in front of the frightened Zeng, reading the scroll. What he reads enrages him. "WHAT?!" Vachir shouted at Zeng while reading the scroll. " 'Double the guard? Extra precautions? Your prison may not be adequate?' " He slams the scroll shut and glares down at the quaking Zeng. The guards behind the goose grip their weapons, equally outraged, and stare daggers at him. "You doubt my prison's security?" He asked him while Zeng looks at him, nervous. "Absolutely not. Shifu does. I'm just the messenger." Zeng said and gulps, intimidated.

"I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu." Vachir said as he proceeds to lead Zeng along the bridge across from the doors. "Escape from Chorh-Gom Prison is impossible!"

Zeng looks in awe around the cavernous prison. He then looks over the side of the bridge into the dark and seemingly-bottomless abyss. Vachir suddenly slaps Zeng on the back, startling him and knocking a feather from his body, which floats down from the bridge. Vachir Laughs snd said. "Impressive, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, it's very impressive. It's very impressive!" Zeng said as he trembling in fear. Vachir leads him deeper into the prison while gloating about the security.

"One way in, one way out, one thousand guards, and one prisoner." Vachir said. As look around the hall. "Yes, except that prisoner is Tai Lung..." Zeng said. The warden and the palace goose-step into an elevator. "Take us down." Vachir commented to the guard. The guards obey, and the elevator descends in the darkness towards the very bottom area of the prison.

Vachir shakes the elevator to scare Zeng, and laughs at his frightened reaction. Eventually, they reach the bottom. Zeng is led towards a set of heavily-armored doors, which open one after the other.

The final door falls forward, creating a bridge towards a circular stone island in the middle of the abyss. In the middle of the island is a figure shrouded in darkness.

"Behold, Tai Lung." Vachir said as he shows Zeng to Tai Lung. Zeng's eyes widen. "I'll, um... I'm just gonna wait right here." He said as he walks backward while Vachur laughs. "It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe." He said as he pushes Zeng across the bridge, and follows after.

"Crossbows! At the ready!"

"Crossbows?!"

In sentry towers around the walls of the prison, guard train enormous crossbows on the figure on the island as Vachir and Zeng approach. Tai Lung, once a mighty kung fu warrior, is now weighed down with chains attached to enormous rocks hanging over the sides of the island, immobilized by a special stone tortoise shell on his back.

"Hey, tough guy! Did you hear? Oogway's finally going to give someone the Dragon Scroll and it's not going to be you!" Vachir teases him.

"What are you doing? Don't get him mad!" Zeng said, worried. "What's he gonna do about it? I've got him completely immobilized." Vachir stamps on Tai Lung's tail, which crunches on impact. Zeng leaps back with a gasp, but Tai Lung does not move. Vachir laughs. "Awww, did I step on the witty kitty's tail? Awww..." Vachir said while whining at Tai lung.

"I'm good! I've seen enough! I'm gonna tell Shifu he's got nothing to worry about." Zeng said.

"No, he doesn't." Vachir said as they walk back across the bridge. "Okay, I'll tell him. Can we please go now?..." Zeng said to him.

Zeng and Vachir walk out of view. Meanwhile, Zeng's feather floats down and rests right in front of Tai Lung... and his eyes open. He whips out his tail and snatches the feather.

I'm Sorry
I know this is the short chapter, but I need time to finish something.