Chp 5👑

Jungkook and jimin were walking in the snow talking about their childhood and their
Kingdoms.

"so what is the prince life like?" jimin asked.

"it's not what you think, I don't get lots of freedom and my father has all these rules that I must follow in order to keep our families reputation" the
Bunny sighed.

"What kind of rules?"

"well, one of the most strict rules I have to follow is that I can't choose who I want to be with or hang with, and I have no friends besides you"

"you can't talk to anyone out the castle?" jimin asked shocked.

"nope but it looks like I broke that rule already" he laughed ruffling jimin's hair making him blush.

"Wow! Your hair is so soft"
Jungkook said as he kept brushing his fingers through his hair making jimin let out a soft purr unconsciously.

Jungkook stops his movements and looked at jimin.

"oh sorry!" he said retracting his hand.

"wait!" jimin grabbed jungkook's hand and put it back on his head.

"I-t feels nice" he blushed.
"can you do it again?" he asked.

"Ok.." jungkook started moving his hand again massaging jimin's scalp.

Jimin purred again closing his eyes resting his head on jungkook's chest. However he didn't know why he felt so comfortable with him, he
Noticed this when jungkook had found him in the forest.

Taehyung has massaged Jimin's head before but it never felt as nice as when jungkook does it.

Jungkook laughed as he saw the look on jimin's face.
"It feels that good?" he asked while smiling.

"yeah..." he giggled making jungkook giggle too.

Little did they know someone was watching.

👑👑👑
Jimin POV
I and jungkook had chatted and played for about 2 hours but
Sadly it was time for him to leave. I bid him my goodbyes and thanked him once again for all the gifts he brought me and the pinecones. After that, I came back inside and went into the kitchen to grab some food.

"Hey..." I turned my head around to see Taehyung.

"hi," I said softly, still mad at him from earlier.

"I'm sorry jimin, I was just worried about you-"

"No! You're not sorry, every time you get upset you apologize then you do it again! So your not sorry at all!" I yelled in annoyance.

Tae and I have always been good friends until I started branching out and started hanging with other omegas and betas he started getting possessive and very protective.

"Tae I'm not a pet to be told what to do, and if I want to hand out with other people including jungkook, I will"

"he just wants to get in your pants!" he yelled.

"jungkook is DIFFERENT!" I slammed my fist on my kitchen counter.

"I'm not YOURS TAE! I'M A GROWN MAN JUST LIKE YOU!"

"NOO!" tae screamed and pinned me against the wall behind me, holding my wrist tightly above my head.

"T-tae your hurting m-me," I said as I felt my wrist starting to hurt.

He harshly let go and left upstairs slamming his door as I slid down the wall, hot fresh tears rolling down my red cheeks. I looked at my wrist as they were now bruised slightly purple.

I've decided to go to my room before my mom came back, I didn't want to make her worry about me. I took a hot shower hissing as the water ran down my wrist, once I was finished I took some bandages that I had and wrapped them around my injury before going to bed.

👑👑👑
Jungkook POV
I was downstairs having dinner with my parents when my father asked me a question.

"jungkook, you've been spending a lot of time outside these past days..." he spoke sternly.

"Y-yeah I've been into nature a lot lately-" my mother cut me off.

"or maybe you found a girl that you like" she smiled.

"don't speak such nonsense, Elaine! I shall be the one to pick who marries into this family" my father spoke as I looked down.

"oh dear don't you think jungkook should be able to choose, well as long as it's and alpha female-"

"no he's far too young!"

"but father I'm an adult-"

"are you taking back son?!" he glares.

"Sorry, father..."

"Good, now let's all get to bed it's getting late!" my father says as he gets up heading to his room while my mother comes over to me.

"sweetheart make sure you listen to your father he knows what's best for you" she smiles.

"yeah... Thanks" I say before heading to my room.

I should be allowed to make my own decisions.