Final 👑❤️

Jungkook grabbed jimin and Hobi's arm trying to make it look like they were in trouble while namjoon had yoongi and Jin.

They carefully began walking past the guards hoping they wouldn't ask anything.

To bad.

"Who are they?" one of the guards spoke.

"They are just some kids messing around, we are sending them back home" namjoon spoke.

"Again? Prince jungkook sure has a lot of Fangirls and boys" the guard laughs.

"Yup he sure does"

"alright take care"

"you to"

They continue walking until they successfully made it in the forest past the gate.

Jungkook and namjoon immediately took off the armor sighing in relief as the fresh air hits their skin.

"yeesh! How do they wear that all day!?" jungkook whined.

"I have no idea..."

"wait yoongi I have a question?" jimin said.

"yes?"

"won't jungkook's parents just send their guards to get us again?"

"Oh don't worry about that my father and mother have that under control" he smirks.

".."

"Hoseok your boyfriend is scary" jungkook says backing away.

"don't worry I won't kill them"

"..."

"OK! Let's transform"

"ok"

Everyone turns into their wolf form before running deep into the forest following behind yoongi.

1 hour and 15 mins later.

"we're here!" yoongi says transforming back.

Jimin looks up to see a big cabin decorated with fairy lights and on the door, as he got closer he saw PJxJK engraved on the door. It was a two-story and there was even a patio area.

Jungkook look and jimin than looked at yoongi.

"It's all yours guys, you both deserved it, you both have been through a lot so I got some of my workers to build something nice for you guys in only a matter of 4 days.

I already informed jimin's mother that he is safe and sound and gave her some directions so that she could visit you both. Namjoon will be staying in Jin's kingdom and hobi and I will head back to my kingdom. Don't ask me how I did all of this. It's a secret."
Yoongi smiles giving both shocked males a warm hug as the others join in.

Tears form in jungkooks eyes. He would have never thought he would've made it this far in a very short amount of time.

He was away from all the rules and all the scolding, he was free.

And jimin was right beside him.

"Thank you- Thank you all so much, this would've never happened if you guys weren't here"

"That's what friends are for" hobi smiles.
"even though we all met today I already consider us friends"

"You guys are young... But I want grandchildren before jungkook is 25!"

Jimin chokes on air while jungkook just stares at Jin in disbelief.

"Jin!" namjoon wacks his head.

"What! Jimin and jungkook are practically models! Their kids would be godly!" Jin rants.

"He has a point," jungkook says now agreeing.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" jimin hits jungkook's chest all flustered.

"well, we should get going" namjoon says yawning.

"I forgot how dark it is outside, it must be late" hobi says.

"I'll see you again, right little brother?" namjoon opens his arms.

"yup" jungkook's hugs him.
"Thanks for all the help, if it wasn't for your awesome friends we wouldn't be here"

"No problem" namjoon ruffles his hair.

"and it was nice meeting you jimin, jungkook is now one lucky guy"

"Nice meeting you too, and thank you again"

"Sure thing, ok guys let's go!"

They all bid their goodbyes and hugs before parting ways.
Jungkook takes jimin's hands in his.

Jimin turns his head to face jungkook in the eyes.

Jungkook places his forehead on jimin's pulling him closer by his waist. He then holds jimin's cheeks tilting his head upwards.

"your eyes are glowing..." jimin says softly.

"so are yours..."

Soon a strong wave of shock spreads through jungkook's body and he can feel his wolf taking full control over his body.

His legs feel limp making him and jimin fall on the floor while holding each other.

"Jungkook are you ok?!" jimin asks worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine my wolf is just-"

"what's wrong-"

Jimin didn't have time to speak as jungkook pierced his teeth in jimin's neck making the older let out a silent scream.

"J-jung- what are y-you" jimin felt breathless as he felt this weird feeling going through his body as if he was being connected to something.

"MINE!" jungkook growls into his neck bringing jimin closer to his body.

Jimin soon gave up and just let loose in the feeling pulsing through his body.

Jungkook finally pulled off licking the mark before retracting his teeth.

"J-Jimin

I marked you..."

"Y-you really are my mate" jungkook starts to cry"

jimin laughs at him wiping his tears.

"you just killed the moment you bastard!"

"What happened to Sugar bun?" jimin giggled.

Jungkook ran his finger over the new mark on jimin's neck making the older moan.

"Woah never heard that before-"

Jimin pinched jungkook's arm.

"Ouch! That hurt!!"

"don't touch it!"

"why not? It's my mark too-"

Jimin pecked his lips to make him shut up.

"shut up! Let's go inside it's cold"

Jimin gets up dusting off his pants.

"Sugar bun?"

"hmm?"

"Love you lots"

"Love you 3,000❤️"