Chp 9👑

Jungkook POV
I was laying down on what seemed to be a bed, I felt soft pillows around me and something cold on my cheek. I even smelt a soothing scent of peaches as I heard the only voice that could comfort me.

"Jungkook?" I heard jimin say as I felt his fingertips gently grazing my bruised cheek.

"hmm?" I replied still a bit tired.

"I'm S-sorry..." I felt something wet fall on my cheek making me open my eyes.

"W-why are you crying" I sit up and wipe his tears.

"Y-your hurt and it's my fault-"

I hug him.

"no, it's not your fault, and besides, your friend just had a misunderstanding"

"How could you say that after he punched you! What about your parents!?"

I froze.

He's right, what are my parents going to think when they see my cheek.

"I-i don't know" tears formed in my eyes thinking about all the possible things my father would do to me.

"C-can I stay with you for a while, I-i can't go back" I cried harder.

"Jungkook!" jimin pulled me into his arms.

"why can't you go back? What's going on!?"

"..."

"jungkook I know I haven't known you for long but you can talk to me" he rubbed my back.

"M-my F-father..."

"it's ok, take your time" he pats my back.

"When I was younger... I couldn't do anything, my life was a game of simulation and it still is. I had to ask to eat and my mother constantly told me about how worthless I am and how I'm a disgrace to Alphas because I want to be friends with Omegas and betas.

"I was constantly told what to do and how to behave, I wasn't even allowed leave the castle like I am now, I'm not even supposed to be here..." I cried harder.

"Y-you know if you want... You can stay here with me"

"..."

"R-really?" I ask.

"yeah" he pulls back to wipe my tears and run his fingers through my hair.

We simply just stare into each other's eyes completely lost in them. His peach scent filling my nose as he leans closer, I
I can feel the heat rushing to the surface of my cheeks as I lean in as well. Soon our foreheads touch as our breaths fan over each other, I can see jimin's eyes flash that same bright blue before I passed out.

He tugs gently on my white
shirt bringing me closer and closer tilting his head.

His eyelids start to close and he lands his lips on mine.