Chp 7👑

Jimin was all bundled up in his covers, sweat was forming on his forehead and his body was flushed red due to his heat.

He tried to sleep but since this was his first heat that wasn't an easy task.

While he was laying down a strong scent of Marigold flowers and honey hit his nose. He immediately sat up with the covers still around him looking straight at his door.

He heard a knock and told the person to come in.

He was definitely not expecting to see jungkook right now.

"J-jungkook?"

"hi, sorry for the unexpected visit but your mother told me to keep an eye on you"

"Oh..." jimin blushed out of embarrassment.

"don't worry, I won't do to anything I promise" he smiled.

"Is this your first heat?" he asked.

"yes but it's a bit early"

"maybe something triggered it," jungkook said leading jimin to rethink about the conversation he and Taehyung
Talked about.

"maybe" jimin blushed.

"is there anything that I could do to help besides... Well. You K-know"

"Oh um, do you have anything that smells like Y-you," jimin asked shyly.

"yes actually" the bunny chuckled taking off his scarf.

"here" jungkook handed his scarf to jimin walking closer to his bed.

"T-thanks" jimin took the scarf burying his head into it.

"Does that help?" jungkook asked.

"yeah... You smell nice"

Jungkook smiled."thank you"

"I'll go get you a wet towel for your head that should cool you off for a while" jungkook was about to leave until jimin spoke.

"No! Stay please!"

"I'm just getting something for you I'll be back I promise," he said before leaving"

"I'm back," jungkook said as he walked in the room with a wet towel in his hand. He walked over to jimin and bent down to place the towel on his head.

After he placed the towel on his forehead he noticed jimin looking at him so he looked back.

As he was close to jimin he could smell how strong his peach scent was. They kept staring into each other's eyes not saying any words, jungkook didn't even notice that jimin's hand was crawling up his arm and before he knew it he was pulled down into the bed with him.

"Ji-"

"shhh just cuddle with me," jimin said burying his head in jungkook's chest.

Jungkook could feel how feverish jimin's skin was, even though he had urges to touch jimin he knew it wasn't right so he controlled his wolf and calmed down before cuddling jimin back.

He felt very comfortable with jimin ever since he met him in the forest that night. Jimin had this glow about him that jungkook couldn't describe.

"you smell so nice jungkook..."
Jimin nuzzled his face in jungkook's neck breathing heavily.

"jimin I don't think this is a good idea-"

"I know you won't hurt me jungkook, and your scent is actually helping so please stay"

Jungkook sighed and cuddled jimin back."ok, I'll stay"

"only because it's you" the bunny smiled.

It has been two hours since jungkook came over. The two males were tangled in each other's arms and had legs wrapped around one another,
Their faces centimeters apart as they let out soft snores.

Jimin's face wrapped in the scarf jungkook gave him earlier purring softly due to the sweet scent of honey and marigold flowers. Jungkook's scent has always shocked jimin, mostly because most alphas that he ran into had a more stern scent like, wood or bitter fruits but jungkook was different from the other alphas.

He looked so cute that jimin thought he was omega or a beta but he was entirely wrong.

But no matter the breed jimin would like the bunny no matter what.

Jimin soon woke up to the soft whimpering next to him, he opened his eyes to see jungkook with rosy cheeks as tears were falling from his doe eyes. He placed his hand his cheeks wiping his tears away.

"jungkook what's wrong?" jimin sat up and held jungkook's hand.

"No! Stop it!"

He's having a bad dream.