Chapter 12// New Distractions

Matthew is bold. Chloe is regular font. Other is italics.

*A few Days Later*

"Hey Sexy Cinnamon."

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing much but guess what."

"What?"

"I said guess."

"Okay Damn. Umm you have new friends?"

"Kinda."

"Ayyy I was kinda right. So what is it?"

"Yesterday I met this girl right."

"Oh lord. Let me guess you tried talking to her and you got rejected."

"Nope. I saw her in this new cafe that just opened up and I went to talk to her and we got a long great. My god Chloe she is so great. She's not like the other girls. She's sweet, funny, so fucking gorgeous, and her personality is amazing."

"That's great."

"Are you okay?

"Yeah why you ask that?"

"You sound different. Usually you would have something to say."

"I'm fine."

"Chloe."

"Matthew."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong I'm fine."

"Chloe I'm serious. Tell me what's up."

"Nothing is wrong."

"Stop lying to me I can tell something is bothering you."

"Look Matthew I gotta go. I'm at my class. I'll talk to you later."

"Chloe."

"Bye."

What is up with her?

Wait she doesn't have class today it's Wednesday. Why did she lie?

Should I text her? I'll text her later I don't wanna bother her right now.

I set my phone down with frustration as I lay in bed. What am I going to do now? I don't have class today. I lay my head on the pillow. I need to distract myself. I get up and I go downstairs. Fuck I forgot she's not here. She's at work. Fuck.

I don't have a car either or a license. Can't drive anywhere without that. I really need to take that test so I can get my drivers license. Guess I'll have to walk. Just great.

I go upstairs and I open my closet picking whatever shirt I touch first. I then go to my dresser and grab a random pair of jeans. I put my outfit on. I grab my shoes and I put them on. I walk into my bathroom taking my hair out of my ponytail.

What kind of hairstyle should I do now? I'll just leave it down. I brush my hair and I do what I need to do.

I walk to my dresser and I grab my favorite perfume and I spray a few squirts over my body

I walk to my dresser and I grab my favorite perfume and I spray a few squirts over my body. I grab my sunglasses and my other stuff and I walk out the door. Locking my apartment door. I walk to wherever my legs take me.

~~~

I ended up at the mall and I was just looking around. I bought more shirts and jeans. Got more hoodies and sunglasses. And I got more jewelry. I walk to the food court with my bags and I go to the smoothie place. I get in line.

These bags are heavy. This person in front of me needs to hurry up. My phone dings.

Matthew: Are you okay?

Me: I told you I'm fine.

The person in front of me moves and I move up turning my phone off and putting it in my other hand. This really cute guy smiles at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

Oh my god. He's cute. "Hello?"

"Oh sorry. I'll get a medium sized pineapple smoothie." He smiles as he puts my order in. My phone starts dinging. I ignore it. "Is that your boyfriend?" I turn my phone on silence.

"No I'm single as I'll ever be." He laughs. Oh my god. Oh my god. His laugh is everything. "I'll keep that in mind." Omg omg omg. Is he flirting with me? I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So is a pineapple smoothie all for you?" His voice is everything. "Your number." He starts grinning. "You want my number?" Oh shit. "Did I say that out loud?" He nods as he chuckles.

"I'm sorry." He smiles at me. Gets a piece of paper writes his number down and hands it to me. Oh god. I think I just died. I take it and I smile at him.

"Well I should go." He smiles as he nods. I was about to walk away. "Wait your drink." I turn around fast and I feel my cheeks get warm. I take my smoothie and I smile at him embarrassed ass hell. 

A nervous laugh escapes my mouth. "Yeah thanks. Talk to you later." He smiles as he nods. I walk away grinning. I take a sip of my smoothie. Now I got my mind off of Matthew.

Well kinda. I put the slip of paper in my pocket as I walk out to the mall. Thinking about both Matthew and that smoothie boy.

That is the end of the chapter hope you enjoyed. More chapters will come out soon.

Sooooo what do you think of the smoothie guy and Matthew finding the "perfect" girl?

Vote and comment what you thought about this chapter. Seeee yaaaaaa.