Chapter 18// The Date Part 2

Matthew is bold. Chloe is regular font. Other is italics.

"This is so fun. Thank you, Isiah." He grins at me. So cute. I adjust the stuffed animal in my hand. Isiah won it for me. It was adorable and sweet of him.

"Of course Gorgeous. I wasn't sure if you wanted to go on a date with me. I was scared to ask. But I'm glad I did." I couldn't help but smile. He was scared to ask me. How cute is that? Can't wait to tell Melissa.

"Well, I'm having a lot of fun. Going to the fair was a great date idea." He grins at me.

"I have one more ride I want to go on with you."

"Okay lead the way." He grabs my hand and we start walking trying not to bump into the people we are passing. A few seconds later we stop and I look all the way up. We are in front of the Ferris Wheel ride. I heard the Ferris Wheel is like a romantic slow ride for couples to just look at the view. It makes me happy knowing that he wants me to go with him.

We walk up to the person and we pay. He stops the Ferris wheel and we wait for the people to get out. "You may go in now." Isiah lets me go in first. Before the dude closes the door he tells us what not to do. Basically, no shaking or jumping in whatever this thing is called. He then closes the door and presses the button so we can go up.

We start moving and I look through the glass windows. I'm so excited. The higher we go. The more magnificent the view gets. I get up so I can look at it better. "It's so gorgeous up here. Who knew the view was this pretty and so interesting?"

"I did." I stat smiling.

"You should look at it."

"I'm already looking at it." Omg. Is he talking about me? Oh god, I'm so going to die if he is. I slowly turn around and he smiles at me. Then gets up and walks to me. "The view right in front of me." He says while admiring me. Oh god. I'm going to explode. Eekkk. I turn back facing the window.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. Omg. This is the best thing everrrr. His touch is just everything.

"Your body temperature is cold. Are you cold? Have you been cold this entire time?"

"Kinda."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have gave you my jacket."

"I didn't want to bother you with it."

He let's go of my waist and takes his jacket off and puts it on for me. "Don't worry about that. I'll be fine."

"Thank you." We go back to his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. I love this.

"Let's take a picture to remember this moment." He pulls his phone out and puts it on the seat so it can stand up properly. He puts it on 3 seconds and we go back to how we are. I start smiling. The phone flashes.

He let's go of me and grabs his phone. He shows me the pictures. "We look cute." I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"We really do. We look like a cute couple." Oh gosh. Is this a way of him asking me out? Or is he just making a point? I have no clue. I haven't noticed that the Ferris Wheel stopped. I look at the window and we are at the bottom.

The door opens. We grab our stuff and walk out. The cool breeze hits my face. "Are you ready to go?" I nod. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the exit. We go to his car and when we get there he unlocks it and we get in.

I fix the stuff that's on my lap as I try and buckle my seatbelt. "I had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking me to fair." Isiah grins at me.

"Anytime gorgeous." He pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving. While holding my hand which is on my lap. I might have found the actual one.

~~~

He walks me up the stairs to my apartment door. I turn to face him. "Well this is me. Again thank you. I had lots of fun." He smiles.

"Anytime Gorgeous. We should do this again." We really should. I nod. "So I wanted to ask you something." Is it what I think it is? Please tell me it is.

"Okay. What is it?" "I'm a little nervous.

"So we have hung out a lot of times even when it wasn't a date, texted a lot and this was our first date. Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." OMG. He just asked me out. OMG.

"Yes." He starts grinning which makes me want to smile. He pulls me into a hug. When we finish hugging we stay in our position. Our faces close together. Almost touching. We just stare at each other. I feel my heart beat quicker.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks as he leans a little bit closer. OMG. I nod without breaking eye contact. Our lips connect. OMG. I can't believe I'm kissing him. His lips are so soft.

After a few seconds we pull away and I automatically start smiling. Oh my god. That was amazing.

"I should go it's getting late. It was really nice hanging out with you." I feel like I'm smiling even harder. I probably look stupid right now.

"What about your jacket?"

"Keep it. You look adorable with it on." Awww.

"Thank you." He nods, smiles, and turns around and walks away. Omg. I can't believe he asked me out. Wait until Melissa hears about this.

I get my keys out of my bag and I unlock my door. "Honey I'm home." A few seconds later she comes running in all happy.

"So how was your date?" I start smiling. "Guess it was great. You automatically started smiling when I asked."

"It wasn't great. It was amazing. He took me to the fair and it was so fun. We rode a bunch of rides, played the games like pop the balloons and stuff. Which he won me this stuffed animal and gave me his jacket to keep." She starts screeching.

"Omg. That's the cutest thing ever." I nod.

"And we went on the Ferris Wheel and took a cute photo together. And when we was in front of the apartment door. He asks me out and... WE KISSED." Her mouth drops down.

The next thing I know she grabs me making me drop my stuff and we start jumping while making a bunch of happy noises. We stop jumping. "This is amazing. I ship you and Isiah. But I still ship you with Matthew."

"He has a girl now so it doesn't matter. Plus I'm dating Isiah now."

"Are you still going to talk to him like normal? Are you going to call him today?"

"Of course. He's still my friend. But ima call him tomorrow." She smiles.

"Good. Let's go to bed it's late and we need our beauty rest." I laugh. Of course we do. "Goodnight." She hugs me and then walks away. I pick up all of my stuff and I go down the hall to my room.

I turn the lights on as I close my door with my foot. I put everything on my dresser. I change into my pajamas. A plain black crop top and light blue plaid pajama pants. I take my makeup off and everything.

Once I'm done with everything. I grab my phone and I turn the lights off. I get into bed and I put my phone on the charger. Before I close my eyes my phone dings. I grab my phone and it's a message from Isiah. I open it and it's the picture we took on the Ferris Wheel. Awww. We look so cute.

Cute Smoothie Guy: Here is the photo

Cute Smoothie Guy: Also got home safe

Me: Thanks and good

Cute Smoothie Guy: I'm tired. I'll text you in the morning

Me: Okay Goodnight

Cute Smoothie Guy: Goodnight love

Aww. He is so adorable. I need to change his name and make that picture my lock screen. I change his name and I save the photo. I go to settings and I change my lock screen to the photo. I turn my phone of and I close my eyes.
———————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed. So what do you think about Isiah and Chloe? Vote and comment what you think. Byeee.