6

Izuku's POV

While me and Kacchan were talking a idea popped into my head." Hey Kacchan what if we go to UA so that we're not vigilante's for too long and we'll have a lisence. That way the police , if we get caught, can't say a thing to us." I said tiredly." Fine. But I'll get number 1 hero." " That's if we can clean this beach in the next 10 months too. That way we'll be able to pull our weight in strenght." I smirked." Since we don't wanna be weakling." I could see Kacchan flinch at my snarky comment.(which was directed at him)I could see a vein pop out his head and a evil smirk." What do you mean by that hmm?" I chuckled light heartedly." Ya know, since one of us, and I ain't trying to point fingers but, that one of us is weak. I thought they could earn extra muscle they'll need." Kacchan looked at me smugly." And you mean you right." I had a zipped up jacket on and a very thin sweat shirt so all I had to do was un zip it." There now lets see whoes not that muscular okay. K A C C H A N. Your turn." He had a white t-shirt on so he lifted it up slightly and he had some muscle. " What ya gotta say to that loser." ' Look up kacchan in the urban dictionary man.'

After that we went home and I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up early and went out on a jog. I saw a thin and sickly looking man. He had blonde hair and had blood on him. I had a water bottle so I went up to him  and asked if he was okay." Yeah young man I'm-" He spat up blood. " Gross." I grabbed a tissue out of my pocket and handed it to him. He thanked me and whiped his mouth." So do you normally throw up you red and white blood cells like that? Or are you dying from looking at stains face too much on the news?" He chuckled lightly and looked at me." Don't worry it's just normal." I asked him I he wanted me to bring him home to make sure he doesn't die. Though he regected I still went through with it and followed him. Then I went back to my home to get ready for the last day of school.

~time skoop~

After school me and Kacchan went to the beach to clean up. While we did that we made rules saying we couldn't use our quirks and can'r help eachother. But we can put on more weight by sitting on the others object the other was carrying." Hey Kacchan put that couch on here." He looked at me like I was crazy but did it anyway.Now I had a couch, stove, and bookshel to carry all at once." Time to die inside." I grabbed and man was I releived when it was almost time to go home.

After we did a lot of cleaning we had cleared 1/4 of the beaches trash." Hey at this rate we'll finish this with more time to train at the end.

NO ONES POV

 And thus they cleaned the beach in the time Izuku had predicted." Hey Kacchan we should go and train tonight." Kacchan was reading a book and without looking up from it answered." What do ya mean? We already cleaned the beach." " I mean that we should do battle trainging. Idiot." Surrprisingly he didn't blow up at me." Well, in that case I geuss we should do that." I geuss the class noticed what we were talking about cause they looked at me and Kacchan in a very confused and terrified look.*sigh* I looked out the windows of the school. ' I know this is a extra credit class but still. It's soo tirering.'

We went to the beach and decided to dig a hole were we could battle." Hey we should do it were no one will find us, or hear us." We walked all the way to the edge of the beach away from the shore and started to dig. " You know since the extra credit classes are over we could get in threw recomendations." Kacchan didn't answer. When I looked up I saw that he was gone. Though the shovel was still there." Ha?" I looked to my right and I saw kacchan and a villian fighting. I ereased the villian quirk. I some how felt off though. Like I had another power added to me. The villian took one look at me and tried to flee. But I saw shadows connecting me and the villian. He couldn't move , he was frozen in fear and with the new quirk.