24

(IZUKU'S POV unless told other wise...)

A tall figured man stepped out of the shadows. Turns out it was dad.  He told me how the cameras had spotted someone in my room and had heroes patrolling outside, and inside the school dorms and the school. 

He said he chose to stay in my room to make sure I was  safe. Then, I realized that I hadn't told him about my situation.

"Dad, I ... no .. We need to talk about something.". Dad turned towards me stopping himself from picking up his sleeping bag. 

I sat down on my bed and told him to sit down next to me. 

I had to mentally prepare myself. 

"Okay. So you know how I went to the hospital right/ Well, I found out something. When I woke up that evening I looked down to see that I was a girl. And based on some evidence, I turned into a girl and night, and a boy in the day. So about 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm that is the danger zone. For turning into a girl. But at 12:01 am I turn back into a boy." I told him quickly and quietly. Hoping that he wasn't afraid for my safety even more. 

Once I looked up , I wish I hadn't, I saw tears going down my dad's eyes. " I knew something wasn't right. D*** that Rikki.. D*** him and his life." I hugged him and he held me back.  

It was 12:15 am so I was still a boy,but even then I could tell that dad wasn't happy. " I'm glad that your okay...." I was taken aback. I thought he was sad  because of this. But when I looked closer I saw that his tears were not out of sadness but relief. He was relieved that I was still his child, alive, and healthy. What a dad.

Tears swelled up in my eyes as we pulled apart. Sniffling sounds came from the both of us. But for different reasons.

~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>

Class starts in 2 minutes and me and dad are about to be late. I teleported both of us in front of the door. Getting there 2 minutes early.

Entering the classroom I said hi and sat down. Both me and dad looked terrible. I mean. TERRIBLE ,terrible. Our eye bags were darker than usual, our hair was a mess. I might as well make a clone and go to bed. But I can't.

Once the bell rang, AllMight popped into the classroom. To hyper for me and dad to deal with. I was about to get my sleeping bag but Kacchan snatched it. I almost obliterated, utterly destroyed , him but Dad got his scarf and hung me to the ceiling. With me hissing and snarling at Kacchan.  He didn't look fazed but the others were to afraid to even look at me. All might almost bust a vein.

 ~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>

After I cooled off . All might explained that the sports festival was coming up. I wasn't really listening because I was to busy staring a hole into the back of Kacchan's Head.

~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>

(Night time boiz)

I put on my vigilante suit. I wanted to take a breather. And but what ever bad guy in a hospital for 10 years. I was still angry at kacchan.

Of course i would be though. Who takes someones sleeping back and then doesn't give it back?

After about 5 hours of finding criminals and beating them half to death, without a quirk of course, I was on the run. 1. because flame thot was on my trail and because it was about to be my curfew. I ended up almost killing the guy cause I was still upset and because I need to teleport. 

~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>

I made it into my room with out anyone noticing me. Good. I took of my costume and put it up. Of course I was mindful of the cameras. So that's why i teleported into my bathroom. I forgot that i had to put on some of Kacchan's clothes. Bad mistake cause I ended up walking out side of my room.

Though the other's probably thought I had split myself into 2 again. Mineta wouldn't stop looking at me with lust in his eyes, and Kacchan was staring at Mineta. 

Ochaco came up next to me and tapped my shoulder. " Um. Deku...-chan Were's your other half?" huh. what now....."That person's out there somewhere in the world. I'll search for them when I'm ready."  It wasn't a lie. I wasn't about to date anyone yet. Ochaco flushed red."No, I mean where is the the other half of your ....Person?

Ah, there it is."out I guess." I shrugged and went back to going in the kitchen only to have Mineta stand in my way.  "Well well, you wanna come here baby?" I walked up to him and kicked his so hard, 21 pilots lost a pilot. I continued and made me some Katsudon. When I was about to eat though, the rest of the class was behind me, looking at my food. "Flip off." I then ate the food in a single gulp.

Surprising most but Kacchan and Todoroki smirked.

~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>~~~>>>>>

It was a day before the sports festival and i felt extremely bad. My neck hurt like the flames of hell and I had this pain was so irritating. I cracked multiple concrete floor boards. People moved out of my way, I was not in the mood so I smirked. This made people move extremely fast. Probably wondering why a murderer was smirking.

I walked to where class 1-a were located. Walked up to Kacchan. "give it back...." He pointed to a locker and I gladly went in there and grabbed it. Before I was able to get the zipper over my head, Kacchan picked me up and sacked me gently over his shoulder.

No one questioned it at this point and I fell asleep.