8.

Izuku's POV

I went to school talking to Kacchan. As we went there I remembered that the UA test was coming up." Hey Kacchan we should take the UA Test later today okay?." Kacchan looked at me." Well, if it's today then we should atleast go see Mamagiri tonight." The kids around us started to scream as if a villian had killed someone.But instead there was a teacher that just snapped out a a poor child covered in cuts and bruises.

I ran tward the teacher caturing them with my scarf that I have around my neck. Kacchan picked up the student up and carryed them to the infirmary. " I'll need you to calm down Mr.Parker. You know what will happen to you now huh?" Mr.Parker the schools band teacher was a very kind guy,but he was a push over. I geuss he finnaly snapped. Then a couple of police men and a few teacher came running twards me and took Mr.Parker to the popo's car." Geuss I'll find Kacchan now...how troublesome." I sighed and started to walk tward the imfirmary." Excuse me" I nocked and the nurse told me to come in." I did all I could but she's now waking up and she's starting to not breathe well." I got this" I walked up to the student and put my hand on their head. " Begone." I whispered and they woke up." AAUH?" They looked around and I just smirked before I got my sleeing back and fell.Kacchan caught me though." Dang nerd, overdoing a new ower he's not used to." I glared at him when he mumbled that in my ear.We made contact and he just zipped up the bag and took me out the school.

*time skip*

" Hey Izu. We're here." We were infront of a bar in our costumes. " Mamagiri we're alive."

I said as we walked in. There was this kid who was at the bar table . I shrugged at him and smirked at Kuro." So you like the biusness that's been going on?" Kurogiri was surving drinks to multiple drunknard." Yep.It's going great. But not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" " Well me and fire boi over here are going to be gone from this place for a while." Mamagiri looked sad from what I could see." Well, I'll miss you two boy. Be safe okay?" We all chuckled and started up conversations, being careful of our outside lives and our real names.

By the time we finished talking it was almost ast me and Kacchan's curfew." Aye, shadow you need to be somewhere?. You and Flare are in quite the rush." " Sorry me, and Flare are about to be late to something." I quickly teleported me and Katsuki to our rooms." Izuku?" Mom called me.I quickly change out of the vigilante clothes and ut them in a safe place. I got some new clothes on."Comeing mom!" I went down stairs to find Mom and Dadthere looking at me with serious faces." Izuku. Where have you been." I'm not one to tell lies to I say the most simplest and logical things to say." i was out with Katsuki. Training for when we go to UA." Dad looked surprised that I knew about the UA submissions, but then he quickly squashed it." Well, if that what you say then maybe Katsuki and his family should come over to eat"" I looked at dinner and saw many plates.' They planed this'. I just nodded happily and went to my room upstairs.

I told Kacchan what I said and the bakugos came over not shortly.

" Hey Kacchan and Auntie!" Kacchan's dad was at work.

" Hey Izuku sweety!" Mitsuki had hugged me in her famous bear hug." Can't. Breath" Mitsuki let go and I gasped for air. With Kacchan laughing, more like dying, behind her. I glared at him and gave him the same hug as her as payback. Mom,dad, and Auntie laughed at the sight." Izu!! Let me go." 'no."Not until to let me have my way in mario cart." Kacchan then stoped and froze. When we play he always has me sit under him so I don't win." Fine." He said and I let him go." Yahoo time to bet you!"

*timeskip* We were eating dinner at the table when I heard a crash at the front door." Uncle Masuru!" I screeched and opened u the door. He was covered in bruises,scars,burns,and cuts. Mitsuki must of felt my worriedness as she came in a nd gasped. I took  Masuru's forehead and healed him.