9.

"And you two are?"

I felt my world shatter. Mom didn't remember me or dad.

I looked at her and walked slowly. Trying to keep a brave face on." I/m your son. And the ruogh looking man behind me is your husband." Mom looked at me then dad. She chuckled at my statment about dad." Well, in my opinion you both look like you've been hit with a bus several time." And yes she did say ' hit with a bus' and not ' Hit BY a bus'.

" I can see that you're doing fine Oba-san." She nodded. 

We all talked for a bit. And once we were done it was about time for dad and me to go home." Dad I gotta meet up with Kacchan." " Well, don't get killed by the barking of it." He dropped me off at Kacchan's house." Bye, seeya later." Once I walked up to the door I got yeeted in the house by Kacchan's mom." Izu-kun!!!!" I swear I had a heart attack twelve times over." How ya doing?" She asked once she finnaly put me down." Good I geuss. Me and Dad went to see my mom.." The atmoshere went dark and so thic(C)k that some one could cut it.." How was she?" I look at the Bakugo's" Go check for yourself....Tell me if she remembrs you guys." Mitsuki gasped and held her hands tward her oth in shock. Not by my sass, but by he thing I said." She lost her memory?!" Kacchan then jumped down literally ALL the stairs and came running in the room." I think meand Izuku should go now." Kacchan took us outside and we went to the beach." You know since school starts tomarrow we should go and try to look like we don't know eachother like we're brothers. Like childhood friends but without a connection. You know to make it a little fun.." I said smirking at Kacchan with a glint in my eyes. He looked at me with the same glint." Sure thing but that mean I'd have to use a different nickname....Deku" " Why that?" "IDK . It just fits?" 

And we left it at that until we went home and slept.