30

(Y'all in for a treat. heheheheheheheeh)

Izuku's Pov

I woke up to a warm feeling all around me.

I was in my room tucked into a blanket resting on my bed. After I got out of my burrito, I went to open my door. I felt something heavy on my chest. Already knowing what it was,I made a bee line to my closet.

I went downstairs to see what was going on.

I heard noises of the news channel going off as I looked into the room. "- - There has been sightings of Rikki Hun around district 101. If seen please contact the police right away. An-". The TV was turned off before I could here the rest. When I turned around I saw everyone in the room staring at me."What?" Some people turned away while others just continued to stare. Finally one brave souls spoke up,"Um.... Midoriya-kun Kirishima said that you were acting weird lately with Bakugo-kun. And we were wondering...... If you two are dating..." I froze in shock that they would even THINK about that. I bust out laughing so are I started wheezing. "No. Me and*wheeze* Kacchan aren't * wheeze* like that. Haha were just close. Like brothers you know. There's nothing between us at all. So get that out of your heads and throw it into a bit of fire. " The looks on some of there faces almost had me bursting out in laughter again but I held it in.

Then someone said "oh." And I lost it again.

Time skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Shinso was on my mind since I haven't heard of his condition not once. That's when I went past the teacher's lounge and over heard what they are talking about.

N--Nezu
M- Midnight
Am-Allmight
Dad-Dadzawa
Sm- Shinso's mother

---++++++++0+0----+++-------------0+0------+++++++---------++++-------0+0+0+0+0+0+0+--------++++--------0

N" I'm sorry to inform that your son has gone into the hospital Ms.Hitoshi." Sm looked at Nezu with a sorrowful face. I froze as I heard the news. Backing up I saw that Am and dad went to the door cautiously. I teleported out of their site and went to the lounging room in the dorms. In utter shock I didn't even notice the blades in my direction.

Shinso's hurt and the didn't tell me or Kacchan about it. They could've announced that he was in the hospital or let us get the heads up. Why didn't they tell us? Is he in critical condition???
I was walking slowly out of the room thinking morbid thoughts only to have them interrupted by someone calling out to me.

"Hey, you okay bro?" I looked up."Yeah,why?''. Kirishima looked at my arm. So I looked down and saw that I had three sharp kitchen knives lodged in my arm. "Oh" I yanked them out and let my wound close and heal. Kirishima cringed as I took them out so I had turned away from him. Turning back around I had grabbed some hydrogen peroxide and pored it on the knnifes as I cleaned them. Wouldn't want anyone to thing someone was murdered here, hehe unless.

Once I was done, I had sat down on one of the many couches in the living area. 

Listening to the chattering around me I went over what I found out earlier. 'I should visit Shinso. He'd probably like some company. Should I bring Kacchan with me too?' 

While I was thinking about this, someone put on the news channel. I looked at the screen and stopped thinking about what I thought about before as I read the headline.

' A UA student has been captured by Rikki  Hun. We have search parties looking for both of them'

 I froze in my seat. Jaw dropped. Several tears went down my eyes. " THAT SON OF A B****!!!! hOW DARE HE! "  I startled my classmate. They probably never heard M E curse before, since I'm the nice guy. But hey. Screw that. I snatched Kacchan put him in my back pocket and teleported in my room.

I locked the door and put up several sound barriers. I took Kacchan out of my pocket. "Izuku wha-" He froze looking at my face with sudden understanding.

At that moment me and kacchan nodded.

"You know what to do."

"On it."

And we started gathering things to rescue Shinso with. 

"Rikki Hun, you've made war(With your student....@FroppyCatNug111 he he)with the wrong people."

And we set off.

Leaving our friend to know he's going to be brought back.