Adorable Distraction

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Kiro x Reader

Summary: Kiro wants you to take a break

Any attempt at getting work done while Kiro was home was completely out of the question. He wasn't needy in any sense...just very affectionate. You had to move spots 3 times in your house already with your laptop, trying so hard to focus and get the report done without distraction, it was an important one and causing you massive amounts of stress.

You were now situated at the kitchen island on a backless bar stool, a sigh escaping your lips as you wracked your brain for information that you suddenly seemed to blank on.

"Why do you keep running away from me," his arms slid beneath yours and wrapped around your chest as he pressed against your back, leaning his chin on your shoulder and brushing his cheek playfully into the crook of your neck.

"Kiro," you giggled at the ticklish sensation but pulled away from him. "I love you but I really need to work on this."

"You've been working on it for hours, I think you need a break." He began rocking you side to side and you knew he wasn't going to let up. You swiveled the stool to face him and were greeted by his hands cupping your cheeks and placing quick pecks to your lips, squishing your cheeks every few seconds and you were putty in his hands.

"Fine, fine, you win. Besides I can't concentrate when your being this adorable." you said as you cupped your hands on his cheeks and mimicked his actions, both of you smiling and giggling.

"Now that I have you all to myself, there's a new restaurant that opened up nearby and I was thinking we should go and try it. And that movie you were talking about is playing so we can go and see that too." he said as he pulled you from the stool and towards the front door.

"But Kiro...my work!" you started to protest but he brought a finger to your lips.

"You're own fault, Miss Chips. The second you gave in it was game over. Besides you care more about me than your work, and that's a fact I've proven time and time again." he replied and by god did he have a point. All he had to do was one stupidly adorable thing and all your attention was on him and nothing else.

"Ok well I need you to stop doing that because as adorable as you are I still need to concentrate on other things."

"Well I'm greedy and I want you all to myself." he said before he pulled away, a sullen look on his face. "But if your work is that important..."

"Cut the theatrics, you already said yourself, I care more about you than work." you told him as you slipped on your shoes and grabbed your purse, Kiro wearing a big smile as he took your hand in his and pulled you excitedly towards the door.