A Bath With Lucien

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Lucien x Reader

Summary: Lucien challenges you in the bathtub

"Are you falling asleep on me?" Lucien's voice floated through your sluggish brain, its teasing tone bringing you back to consciousness.

"Mmm...no." You blinked and forced your eyes open. The week had been exhausting, so you both had taken advantage of the weekend to escape town for a few days.

Stifling a yawn, you relaxed against his body and took in your surroundings. The bath in the master bathroom was huge and even with both of you in the tub, there was still enough room to move around. "I can't believe we didn't do this the last time we came here, Lucien. You've been holding out on me."

His chuckle vibrated through your body, sending waves of arousal straight to your core. "You were..inconvenienced last time, to quote your exact words."

Your cringed at the reminder. Letting your arms down, you smiled when he gasped at the touch of your fingers down his thighs. "Well, it's not the case today. What are you going to do about it?"

Lucien groaned when he felt your ass push back against him, trapping his half hard cock between your bodies. "Well, I am always up to the challenge. But the question is, are you?"

You twisted your torso so you could stare into Lucien's eyes. The wicked glint you saw in them had you rub your thighs together in anticipation. "I might not be up as you are, Lucien," you said as you rubbed your ass over his quickly growing cock, "but I'm open to suggestions."

"Open, huh?" Lucien grinned and brought his lips to yours, loving the eagerness with which you always responded to his touch. As you kissed languidly, your mouths tasting each other, Lucien snaked his hand deeper in the water and between your legs, spreading them wide open.

Running his fingers through your folds, Lucien used two fingers to open you up while his other hand grabbed himself and guided it to your entrance. He pushed inside you easily, the feeling of water enhancing the sensations.

He thrusted lazily in you, pushing all the way in before almost pulling out. You were both quiet, only your moans and panting breaths reverberating through the air as the water tranquilly sloshed around you. "You want in on a little secret, _______?"

You hummed, your head heavy on his chest as you moved your hips in sync with his. "What?"

Lucien took your hands and brought them to your breasts. "Play with yourself."

His eyes glazed over as he watched your slim fingers willingly tweaking and pinching your nipples, until he remembered his plan. He reached out and blindly poked the side of the bath until he found what he was looking for. A low humming sound suddenly accompanied the moans and groans as the bathtub jets were turned on. "You know what are the best features about this bath?"

Lucien moved you in the water so one of the jets was facing you before setting them on the highest power level. Gently but firmly wrapping his arms under your legs so his hands were resting on your hips, he pushed you both closer to the jet.

An almost embarrassingly loud moan escaped your throat the second the swirling water hit your clit. The pressure of it had you writhing against Lucien, his cock plunging even deeper into you.

You tried to move away, overwhelmed by the dual sensations, but Lucien was relentless, his hands keeping you in place. "Relax and let us do the job." He whispered in your ear as he picked up the pace. With the combined help of his thrusts and his hands, he guided your body back and forth between the jet, pulling back when you'd be on the brink of an orgasm and bringing you forward again when you had relaxed against him.

Lucien peppered your face and shoulders with soft kisses, his tongue laving you as he pushed you against the jet again. "Lucien!" You gasped when you felt his shit-eating grin on your skin. "Either let me come, or let me go."

"Yes, dear." Lucien moved once more, his legs bracing themselves on either side of the tub as he pushed you forward one last time.

You bucked wildly and soon you were thrashing against the steady pressure of the water massaging your clit and folds. You came with a low grunt, your breath catching in your throat.

Between the grip of his hand on your hips, his cock now pounding sloppily inside of you and the torturous force of the water jets, you screamed as you came a second time, your hands grasping Lucien's ass from behind as you desperately needed something to latch on to.

One last thrust and all movement stopped inside of you, instead replaced with a warmth and the intimate sensation of being filled enveloping you.

You almost sobbed when the water jets were finally turned off, oddly craving their ruthless yet blissful pounding between your legs. "L-Lucien, that was..."

"You liked it?" He asked as he kissed you on the cheek and gently pushed your legs back together. You moaned at the delightful soreness between your legs. You pushed your head back and smiled at him, your hand cupping his cheek. "Give me a moment to recover and we're doing that again."